THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

60d75926937a11e3a9470e8e37697600_8.jpg

think these are both sadly PEs..

maybe the ones kobe wore in that one pick when he was on the sidline...

the white ones are clean AF

btw.. Those FADES look beautiful too...

A purple gradient Kobe 9 IX Elite sounds amazing too...
the white ones may be PE's, they're the ones kobe wore standing in the sidelines.

That other pair is the Inspirations, and are not PE's. They're part of the "Triple Threat" pack

There is another pair of PE's we've seen so far. Its the one where kobe is first seen wearing kobe 9's to practice.

Last edited:

QFT

I dont know why they are trying so hard to rock this casually anyway, I'm not saying you're not allowed to, of course you are, but real recognize real which makes it easy to spot a "he thinks his cool just cos the tongue is out newbie"
this ^^^^^ my fav casual pics has been the one with the jeans covering, once the skinny jean fad is over the whole shoe out will go away, I like when someone ask me to raise my pants to get a great look at what shoe I got on

Lol you just said it yourself, Only one person other than you got tickets at OPENING this morning. Todays the first day they're doing the raffles, you can still enter it tomorrow. Doesn't matter which day and time you enter. You'll find your chances if you go to your store when the raffle has closed and you're able to see the entire list of who mark down the same size as you. Common sense bro, if im the first to walk into a store right when it opens and its the first day they're doing raffles, of course i'm only gonna see my name there, Doesn't mean my chances are increased because i'm one of the first to sign up.
dont remember saying I had increased chances 
eyes.gif

But hey, its the kobe thread, i dont expect too much.

The Inspirations have a yellow Kobe sig and inner lining on the tongue, the PE pair there look like they have a white Kobe sig and black tongue lining.
the lining i can see, but the sig is a little hard to tell. Other than the lining, these are pretty much the Inspire pair. everything else match up. 

the lining i can see, but the sig is a little hard to tell. Other than the lining, these are pretty much the Inspire pair. everything else match up. 
It's the same pair Nick Young wore. It's clearly white here. You're right, they do LOOK like the Inspirations, but they aren't. For the better, I might add. I prefer the yellow sig and lining on the pair releasing rather than the PE pair.

If you're talking about 1996 then yes they were in the shelves son, if you're talking about the hypebeast era than there's nothing to talk about. we all know why they sold out
I'm not arguing why they sold out I know it's because of hype of the XI's was just saying its pretty much a GR and sells out

It's the same pair Nick Young wore. It's clearly white here. You're right, they do LOOK like the Inspirations, but they aren't. For the better, I might add. I prefer the yellow sig and lining on the pair releasing rather than the PE pair.
i stand corrected, good sir

NikeCHI doing FCFS for Brons my guess the rest of the stores will follow.. I mean Laneys were RSVP so that doesnt always mean a shoe is limited or not
They never said it was FCFS they said they will rsvp, then sent a tweet they release on 2/14. When pople asked they said 
"stay tuned to our twitter account for the last release information". They made the Barkley Foamposites FCFS last year so I wouldn't be surprised. 

The Inspirations have a yellow Kobe sig and inner lining on the tongue, the PE pair there look like they have a white Kobe sig and black tongue lining.
I think those are the precisions.

60d75926937a11e3a9470e8e37697600_8.jpg

think these are both sadly PEs..

maybe the ones kobe wore in that one pick when he was on the sidline...

the white ones are clean AF

btw.. Those FADES look beautiful too...

A purple gradient Kobe 9 IX Elite sounds amazing too...
Those fades tho
Did anyone at NTSM get charged on their credit card yet for MPs? I bought them on Saturday but nothings poppin up, not even as processing
I actually had the same thing happen to me, so I called my bank. They said those orders are pending, and when the store (NDC), doesn't process those orders within a couple days it automatically removes the charge. It will stay pending until the store (NDC), processes the order in which time it will pull the money out of your account. Im assuming cuz of the site crash and everything.. it's taking them a little longer than usual to sort everything out. The person I talked to told me that my order was not in jeopardy and that it will take the money out of my account when the order has been processed.

Back
Top Bottom