THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You guys that are getting them in today did you do next day delivery/2 day delivery?

I did free shipping and mine are schedule to arrive tomorrow (early delivery)

I also did the free shipping. UPS just dropped my pair off 5 mins ago.

Does this happen alot on footlocker.com it says the footlocker around me is getting the kobe 9 all star but I just called them and they said nope only lebron.

i said it before and i'll ay it again.....some look cool
pimp.gif
and some look the fool
mean.gif
in these here kicks!

Happens all the time here in Houston.... The site will say raffle, then call the store or go up their and it's the complete opposite. Hate to use the term shady, but thats how it seems to me

Can't wait to wear them around. Not lookin too good here in Boston for a while but weather should start to warm up soon enough. 

Those maestros are next.  
pimp.gif

The Kobe Stans think because they plan to hoop in a shoe that they are entitled to or more qualified to own that shoe.

I've always been in love with whatever hoop shoe I was playing in at the time. Whenever something new comes out I'm never in a hurry to try it out unless I absolutely have to.

I can't help but feel like these dudes just want to be the first guys at their gym to show off the 9's. You don't even know how it plays, you can't be that hard pressed to try it out.

ALL THIS. The so called "ballers" complaining are hype beast. If it was all about balling and tech the CW shouldn't matter. They just want to flex on court and be first.
Lol

You guys speak for yourself i want these shoes for on court but mostly for training in a gym solo

Its not like i want guys to be like ohhh look what hes balling in, i can honestly can care less but the kobe line has been one performance line i have constantly been impressed by sans the 7 so why cant i want to try these shoes as soon as possible?

Not everything is about flexing and stunting on others bro, and im slightly upset i didnt get a pair but i aint too bummed cause i know i will be in them March 1st

Those in the northeast who are supposed to have their pairs delivered tomorrow, brace yourself for disappointment as this blizzard is gonna throw things off for a minute.

Last edited:
Lol

You guys speak for yourself i want these shoes for on court but mostly for training in a gym solo

Its not like i want guys to be like ohhh look what hes balling in, i can honestly can care less but the kobe line has been one performance line i have constantly been impressed by sans the 7 so why cant i want to try these shoes as soon as possible?

Not everything is about flexing and stunting on others bro, and im slightly upset i didnt get a pair but i aint too bummed cause i know i will be in them March 1st
but your name is hypebeast 5 tho!...lol

Happens all the time here in Houston.... The site will say raffle, then call the store or go up their and it's the complete opposite. Hate to use the term shady, but thats how it seems to me

Footaction dude in houston said they did the raffle already. What the hell does that mean? Supposed to be Tuesday and Wednesday.

Some bs.

Back
Top Bottom