THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
May have to buy a pair of Lebrons just for the insole...lol

Haha I'd recommend it based off the comfort alone. I wish I could put them to the court and give them the real test.

One of the first things I notice putting on the Kobe with the original Insole was how think it felt compared to the Lebrons

Lol

You guys speak for yourself i want these shoes for on court but mostly for training in a gym solo

Its not like i want guys to be like ohhh look what hes balling in, i can honestly can care less but the kobe line has been one performance line i have constantly been impressed by sans the 7 so why cant i want to try these shoes as soon as possible?

Not everything is about flexing and stunting on others bro, and im slightly upset i didnt get a pair but i aint too bummed cause i know i will be in them March 1st

If your not complaining about non ballers having the shoe for casual use then your not the type I'm talking about. However if your upset at me having mine for casual use while you didn't get yours for balling purposes then your exactly who I'm talking about.

I had to enter a FTL raffle today.  I never win those, but I got to check these Kobes out at Nike and I hope I can get them.

Nike-Kobe-9-Elite-ASG-Maestro-888sneakerstreet.com-5F.jpg

Only NikeATL & Chicago aid they will rsvp on the 12th. NikeChi corrected theres and told ppl it will take place 2/13

Last edited:
where can i still purchase the Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle " lakers" edition? 

Nike.com only has size 8 and 8.5

looking for a size 11 

Just flash the watch at them fam. 
roll.gif

wow the fam is very observant.  now i gotta crop that pic!

Even though these are high tops, they felt like the same weight as the 8s.  Nice of Nike Santa Monica to let us play around with them at least. 

Nice! I wish I could wear mine in NYC but can't cuz of the snow storm :frown: your pair has a lot of red on the toe box, I like it

Back
Top Bottom