THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nervous about sizing ended up finding a 10 should be here tomorrow hopefully they are not too small. Might need a size swap to 10.5

You guys can see all the close ups I took on this site: http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/kobe-9-elite-asg-maestro-release-this-saturday-close-up-pics/

I think it is cool that each of these editions have different looking tongues.  I'm looking forward to the NRG colorways.  I'd like to see those close up.  I've got tons of pics of the blue ones too that I will be posting soon.  Here's one for you guys:

Kobe-9-Blue2.jpg

Oh yes, I love it.

If u strike out on these All Stars then u don't deserve them, seeing as all these places that's gonna have em..

ASGs lookin good! wonder how well they retain charge... Hope they light up just like the ASG KD4, those were TOO BRIGHT!

Also, it's gonna be near impossible to make fakes of the Elite 9... for now.

Oh yes, I love it.

If u strike out on these All Stars then u don't deserve them, seeing as all these places that's gonna have em..
I hope you're right. I'm hoping I can wait for only a few hours if anything at ftl. I'm gonna check early in the am friday how big the line is and decide if I'm just doing online or not. I want them in hand and on feet friday though!

ASGs lookin good! wonder how well they retain charge... Hope they light up just like the ASG KD4, those were TOO BRIGHT!

Also, it's gonna be near impossible to make fakes of the Elite 9... for now.

I don't foresee fake Elite 9s popping up. I don't know how they would reproduce/make counterfeit Flyknit.

Last edited:
@wrestlerj125

I wish I could have them on feet on Friday but it's online or bust for me. Snow storm hit us hard over here in Hickory NC, and I doubt my local FA got these though I haven't called, but they never get the new hotness anyway.

Last edited:

My pair has some very nice variation.  Similar to my MC racers.  I love these joints.  Now on to the ASG.
yeah those do have some nice color variations. I myself was hoping for some with a decent amount of purple in them.. Not as lucky as you.

Back
Top Bottom