THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's just wrong man. No voucher or GR can replace a TLO type of sneaker. They should find a way to send you the Masterpiece. Seeing that pissed me off. Smh

So on my lunch hour, I went to fed ex to pick up my package from Nike. I was so eager to open up the package and see my Kobe 9's. This is the first limited release I've ever got from Nike's website. Well....I opened the box, and this is what I saw.....................View media item 799512
View media item 799514

Talk about a suprise :\

A guy in the LeBron XI thread purchased the BHMs and got the BHM box with Graffiti LeBrons in the box instead of the BHM. He said Nike told him they couldn't do anything about it and offered him a refund. SMH.

LA heads:

best chance I can cop the kobe 9 all stars on Friday morning?

Help 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
6 pairs of Kobe's is only $1350. You could get more than that for a pair of Yeezys easy.
I Thought the Yeezy's were worth around $1,000. I saw the Kobe's going for $500 on ebay. I was thinking I could get 2 pairs of Kobe's for 1 Yeezy at those prices. I just looked and saw some Yeezy's going for 3k. That is crazy. 

I Thought the Yeezy's were worth around $1,000. I saw the Kobe's going for $500 on ebay. I was thinking I could get 2 pairs of Kobe's for 1 Yeezy at those prices. I just looked and saw some Yeezy's going for 3k. That is crazy. 

$3000 would get you 13 pairs of Kobe's at retail. Lol

A guy in the LeBron XI thread purchased the BHMs and got the BHM box with Graffiti LeBrons in the box instead of the BHM. He said Nike told him they couldn't do anything about it and offered him a refund. SMH.
haha, that was me... but @Sniper23  has it way worse than I did. I lost out on a semi-GR BHM Lebron XI and in all fairness to the pickers at Nike, the box did say BHM on it, whereas Sniper23 lost out on a TLO release. A fair resolution to this would be for Nike to allow you to reserve any shoe of your choice in the upcoming launch calendar.... but to no avail. *sigh*

so how many elite kobe 8 are we getting exactly?

i wonder if any insoles with nike air will become available, good to know this new foam is thicker and firm

Back
Top Bottom