THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
you hit it on ATL, man?
Nope. Was a unicode tweet, and the laptop I was on didn't have my updated code and couldn't read the tweet, so it never ran. I wasn't home and apparently my desktop restarted, so that wasn't running either.

I'm salty i recorded myself doing the process and i got my entry in at 41.7 secs and i still didn't win

the system is rigged :smh:

Even had a connect tell me when to be on the look out which is crazy.

Last edited:
I'm salty i recorded myself doing the process and i got my entry in at 41.7 secs and i still didn't win

the system is rigged :smh:

Even had a connect tell me when to be on the look out which is crazy.
41.7 :rofl: of course u ain't win :lol:

roll.gif
of course u ain't win
laugh.gif
I was gonna say... 41.7? thats really slow. Does he mean 4.17? lol

Just stopped by a HOH in Chicago and grabbed a size 8 and 14. Guess big footers and baby footers weren't too keen on these. Yeah I occasionally resell but this go round figured I'd be able to help someone get their size. Maybe build some good Karma.

Just stopped by a HOH in Chicago and grabbed a size 8 and 14. Guess big footers and baby footers weren't too keen on these. Yeah I occasionally resell but this go round figured I'd be able to help someone get their size. Maybe build some good Karma.

damn.. if only you had an 11.

still looking if anyone can help for retail :smh:

DC I replied in under 30 lost - my buddy responded in under 6 seconds. He's been fiending for these Kobe's but he lost too.

I've got everybody's PM about the two sizes. I want to be fair about this and don't wanna have people battling to be a highest bidder. I just wanna find someone that will appreciate the help but I don't know how to do that through here so if one of the Administrators can help me figure out who is deserving it would be a lot of help.

I've got everybody's PM about the two sizes. I want to be fair about this and don't wanna have people battling to be a highest bidder. I just wanna find someone that will appreciate the help but I don't know how to do that through here so if one of the Administrators can help me figure out who is deserving it would be a lot of help.
Just pick whoever pm'd you first about each size. That's what I'd do.

PeruWhite

That's what I like right there

Fellow NTer trying to look out w/o looking for a profit

If only there were more of you like that in here

With that said, if there's another person like u with info on a sz12, I'm your guy

i pm'ed him....i think i deserve a shot, my city was crippled by a staggering 2 inches of ice/snow!!! 
ohwell.gif
 .....therefore we have no pairs 

Last edited:
Just think of a number from 1-100 then have up to a certain of number of members guess. Closest guess to number wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom