THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just think of a number from 1-100 then have up to a certain of number of members guess. Closest guess to number wins.

I would definitely do this but it would be just my luck the winner be someone that joined today. Was just gonna send a Admin a number and let them tell the winner to contact me. Idk, I don't want to derail the thread with my attempt to help.

i guessed the hashtag correctly and still lost lol
rsvp is for the birds....i mean bots........i've been reduced to having to go to footlocker everyday just to make sure i cop whenever their shipment comes in. 
mean.gif
 seems like i go the etra mile every year for a certain all star shoe....2012 wasnt too bad, but got my kds; 2013 paid 50 over retail for a pair; 2014 icestorm vs. atlanta sneakerheads....lets see how it ends!

Any willing to trade for an ASG 8, 11.5 or 13? I need an ASG 10 or 10.5.

I got lucky and picked up a few extras at NT SF.

Last edited:
looks like demar might still be sticking with kobes this season even if they are a high. when he started wearing the bhm crusaders this month, i thought he might be switching models.

I've decided how I'll choose. The person that can guess the winner of the Dunk Contest, 3Pt contest (score included), and Skills Challenge will get the size of their choosing (size 8 or 14). Feels like that most fair, so PM me your guesses and we'll see who wins. Remember to guess the 3pt winner's score as well for tie breaker purposes. Submission deadline is the start of the first event

Last edited:
Anyone instore pickup at FTL in Towson, white marsh or mondawmin? I feel they're yanking my chain
Nah b mondawmin be shady af. But guess everywhere shady from readin other people's stories tryna cop. But anyone know if they made the kobe masterpieces in a 7.5? Lowest size I see is 8 for mens and highest size I see for kids is 7. Don't think they made em in 7.5 for the mps or maybe even the asg's as well. No 7.5 kobe 9s on da bay either. Just sz 7 then 8.

I've decided how I'll choose. The person that can guess the winner of the Dunk Contest, 3Pt contest (score included), and Skills Challenge will get the size of their choosing (size 8 or 14). Feels like that most fair, so PM me your guesses and we'll see who wins. Remember to guess the 3pt winner's score as well for tie breaker purposes. Submission deadline is the start of the first even.
smokin.gif
 props to you man doing it the right way

How limited were these Kobe All Star's ? Seems like the MP was more rare. Also seeing ebay prices on the ASG's keep falling. I thought it would stay around $400, but its starting to hit the $350 range. Even folks on Craigslist be sending out some BS lowball offers.  smh

someone ban this guy.

Yeah didn't like either laces. Went to the converse store, where you can buy laces from a wide variety and select the length you want. So I got the same length as the Kobes and selected a glossy/shiney black color

Back
Top Bottom