THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's sorta odd to me that so many people are having an issue with the height of the shoe yet the Air Mag and Yeezy have very similar profiles but are fan favs. The Yeezy isn't exactly as tall but the jean/pant to shoe relation is very similar. Hmmm...

I've decided how I'll choose. The person that can guess the winner of the Dunk Contest, 3Pt contest (score included), and Skills Challenge will get the size of their choosing (size 8 or 14). Feels like that most fair, so PM me your guesses and we'll see who wins. Remember to guess the 3pt winner's score as well for tie breaker purposes. Submission deadline is the start of the first event

Props fam. Nice gesture.

Love these. Love Flyknit, period.

View media item 805072

Nice pics. Amazing how people made wearing them with jeans a big deal.

I've decided how I'll choose. The person that can guess the winner of the Dunk Contest, 3Pt contest (score included), and Skills Challenge will get the size of their choosing (size 8 or 14). Feels like that most fair, so PM me your guesses and we'll see who wins. Remember to guess the 3pt winner's score as well for tie breaker purposes. Submission deadline is the start of the first event

Nice gesture

The Kobe 9 has brought the prodigal son back to us 
nthat.gif

Welcome home, NWT.

Thanks. I don't do that skinny jeans stuff. Slim straight.

Those white/grey/blk ones next month are for sure gonna be a pain to get.

Paul George wearing the perspectives gonna add a bunch of un needed extra hype to them we don't need. I pray I can get them and the details without much hassle.

Back
Top Bottom