THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone know the pickup window for NIKE ATL tomorrow since it's a Sunday?  I know most malls open around 12-12:30

i was thinking bout trying nt atl, but my question is how do they do the whole wristband thing...also how many folks be out there waiting on average for rsvp kicks 

i was thinking bout trying nt atl, but my question is how do they do the whole wristband thing...also how many folks be out there waiting on average for rsvp kicks 
It's usually around 15 or so that are there from 6AM 

My issue with going to NTATL is all pairs may get claimed or they decide to RSVP the unclaimed pairs, time wasted.

so since nike atl got their pairs in...does that mean other stores around the area should have gotten their pairs in as well?
what is the likelihood of a release tomorrow?...might have to drive to buckhead for this real quick

so since nike atl got their pairs in...does that mean other stores around the area should have gotten their pairs in as well?
what is the likelihood of a release tomorrow?...might have to drive to buckhead for this real quick
Pretty sure HOHs will get theirs Monday. At least, that's what the manager of Perimeter told me.

THAT is my question.  That's why I'm driving to other malls tomorrow.  My boy at Lenox said no other stores in that mall got them except NIKE ATL.  I'd hate to wait out there all that time and then they RSVP unclaimed pairs, and that's IF pairs go unclaimed.  

My issue with going to NTATL is all pairs may get claimed or they decide to RSVP the unclaimed pairs, time wasted.
thats why i was debating going out there....might as well stick to my plan of keeping watch on stonecrest and possibly south dekalb....for some reason i dont think folks at those malls be asking for the kobes like that, but i could be wrong

I agree with some of y'all. $1k slowly creeps up on you with only 4 purchases.

Am I the only one that thinks that the price is justifiable? Lol.

I got a lil bothered paying 200+tax for my bron 11s lol.

The shoe screams out quality, for me. You got your Flyknit and they brought back the real carbon fiber plate.

I'm in love with this shoe. Can't wait for the lows though.

thats why i was debating going out there....might as well stick to my plan of keeping watch on stonecrest and possibly south dekalb....for some reason i dont think folks at those malls be asking for the kobes like that, but i could be wrong
Man I was at South Dekalb all day, and that's all people were asking for, but they weren't willing to wait.  They gave me false hope because they kept saying the shipment was on it's way today.

I'm think Monday for HOHs too.

Anyone been to Citygear Lenox? They have boxes everywhere. My wife was out there today and asked if the Kobe's were possibly in some of the boxes. The dude said he wasn't sure and that a lot of the boxes haven't been checked.

I'm think Monday for HOHs too.

Anyone been to Citygear Lenox? They have boxes everywhere. My wife was out there today and asked if the Kobe's were possibly in some of the boxes. The dude said he wasn't sure and that a lot of the boxes haven't been checked.
DAMN, I didn't even think about them.  My boy works there, I'm about to hit him up on IG and ask him.

THAT is my question.  That's why I'm driving to other malls tomorrow.  My boy at Lenox said no other stores in that mall got them except NIKE ATL.  I'd hate to wait out there all that time and then they RSVP unclaimed pairs, and that's IF pairs go unclaimed.  
Though only NikeATL has their stock, Citygear, Champs, and FTL at Lenox were suppose to get them.

The shoe screams out quality, for me. You got your Flyknit and they brought back the real carbon fiber plate.

this is definitely a quality shoe. The craftsmanship is superb on these so far

Man I was at South Dekalb all day, and that's all people were asking for, but they weren't willing to wait.  They gave me false hope because they kept saying the shipment was on it's way today.
damnit man!.....hopefully they drop on monday and having to go to work makes it easier to cop

They kinda skimped with no Zoom though

The MPs are the best BB/casual shoes I've ever seen. It's the one that I've wanted to cop besides the jordans,lebrons,etc. but I didn't wake up the day of release. LOL. Funny how that is. Just paid $400 for a pair coz i can't wait for the price to go down any longer :smh:

Back
Top Bottom