THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea all 9's highs are dope so far.I only hope the 9 lows are nice but then again my wallet can not take this abuse.I need the MP's and details in my size.Nike got another hit.

We still aint even seen the mids.All I know is if the mids look the highs rolled down this its over for me and brokeness here I come.

Last edited:
No way man, Details are the only other "must cop" 9 for me.

Totally Agree. Details are too strong... they were one of the 3 colorways I've wanted.

But the Perspectives MAY be added... just depends. :rolleyes

But I still have no interest in the Precisions.

Yea all 9's highs are dope so far.I only hope the 9 lows are nice but then again my wallet can not take this abuse.I need the MP's and details in my size.Nike got another hit.

We still aint even seen the mids.All I know is if the mids look the highs rolled down this its over for me and brokeness here I come.
At least we can build little shoebox igloos when it's all gone
laugh.gif

Got a pair from FL for the wife,
They sent me " this item is on Backorder " email,
does this mean I'm out of luck ?

Nah... the whole Eastbay family said "backordered".

You're probably fine. Just call em Monday or Tuesday if you hadn't heard anything from them by then.

I bought the whole pack All Star Pack in NOLA and the Kobe IX looks the best in hand and in photos. Couldn't see myself wearing them. KDs were the best of the three for me. Anyway, here's my shots of my pair before I let them go.

Instagram: @Bowtiesandsneakers

those socks look sick! but why would you wear them if the kobe ix would cover them up?

Back
Top Bottom