THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Love these. Love Flyknit, period.

View media item 805072View media item 805073

Need the masterpieces now :frown:

Another pic in my cam roll
12551435534_0b9c3e486c_z.jpg

Always Has Been A Pleasure Seeing Your Pics :nthat: Good To See Familiar Faces In Here........Welcome Back Buddy!!!!

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 love reading those kinds of stories. Congrats, repped. :nthat:

Truly Appreciated My Dude! REPPED :nthat: I Tried So Damn Hard Yesterday Morning To Lock Down All Three And Carried A Feeling Of Defeat Throughout The Day At The Office Because I Hadn't Secured These..... Was A Pleasant Surprise When They Called Out The Remaining Sizes At 6PM :smokin

Last edited:
Those pics are soo dope. Can't wait till my pair arrives...although of course no flyknit on gs sizes. :smh: Excited nonetheless...I totally goofed on NDC but was able to get a pair on footlocker but they're backordered so my wait is longer.

The 9s though are going to be a problem this year.:smokin

All I can do is :smh:

If I do find a spot that gets them I copping multiples to help some of the ATL NTers out. And when I say help I don't mean hey I got a pair now pay me over retail.

thats whats up homie, ima try and do the same......hopefully ta return shows up so i can cop a fsr for the fam :smile: ......by the way ima 8.5 and i'll meet any atl NTers ASAP if need be!

Just beautiful

I'm in NC tho

If any of u ATLiens wanna extend the hospitality up this way I'm a sz12 or 11.5

Looks like it's gonna be a struggle for every Kobe 9 high now. I wish we could go back to the days when it was "hideous" to everyone so I could cop with ease

If Paul George won or wins the slam dunk contest looks like its a wrap on an easy cop for the perspectives.

Wouldn't be a easy cop anyway. The IX's already have a huge hype and following. To add to the fact that the Perspectives is not a plain old boring all black pair

Looks like it's gonna be a struggle for every Kobe 9 high now. I wish we could go back to the days when it was "hideous" to everyone so I could cop with ease
Cmon now this is NT lol.You knew everyone was gon change their mind on the 9s.

Nothing was the same.

Cmon now this is NT lol.You knew everyone was gon change their mind on the 9s.

Nothing was the same.

ddash ddash I'm not referring to nt man. I ride for my nt people all days. We the real fans if we sit here and chop it up about Kobe shoes all day. I'm talking about the general reaction when the first picture was released from people on ig and twitter. I only can think of one person who was bashing the 9s bad on here.

Thanks. I don't do that skinny jeans stuff. Slim straight.

Those white/grey/blk ones next month are for sure gonna be a pain to get.

And then it's break time for me.

Dropping $675 like that for the MPs, ASGs and Details is gonna put a hurtin on the wallet. :x

Just trying my best to say no to the Perspectives...

ATLiens, any chance to see them on the shelf tomorrow or no?  I'd hate to miss them.  I know there are no shipments on Sundays, but ole girl at South Dekalb was like YOU NEVER KNOW.

@ddash I'm not referring to nt man. I ride for my nt people all days. We the real fans if we sit here and chop it up about Kobe shoes all day. I'm talking about the general reaction when the first picture was released from people on ig and twitter. I only can think of one person who was bashing the 9s bad on here.
I dont recall a great reaction on here or the world.I liked em from day 1.I think part of the reason it wasnt well received imo on here was because the kobe 8 was such a great shoe.It is my favorite shoe of alltime or very close to it.Have 7 pair and wish I had more.

Am I only only person on here who loves the kobe 9 Details?

Last edited:
ddash ddash yea the 8 was phenomenal. I just hope i acquire as many 9s as I have of the 8s. I had 15 pairs of the 8s. But I know this is a 9 thread so I will leave it at that. But no the details are the best 9 to me next to the black nrg and the perpective. The detail on the detail is incredible

@ddash yea the 8 was phenomenal. I just hope i acquire as many 9s as I have of the 8s. I had 15 pairs of the 8s. But I know this is a 9 thread so I will leave it at that. But no the details are the best 9 to me next to the black nrg and the perpective. The detail on the detail is incredible
Man I've got nearly 30 pairs of 8s...I can't do that again, on any shoe
sick.gif

Last edited:
ATLiens, any chance to see them on the shelf tomorrow or no?  I'd hate to miss them.  I know there are no shipments on Sundays, but ole girl at South Dekalb was like YOU NEVER KNOW.
I'm definitely checking a mall, not sure which one. Can't stay all day though, taking the fam to the circus.

Back
Top Bottom