THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I almost did that with my 8s

I wore my sulfurs today and still appreciate them

Pythons on the other hand are now in the permanent bball rotation

Even tho I have the MPs and Devotions, I still love my 8s too.

Broke out my Blue Glows today for #mambamonday...

Probably gives them an added security that there legit or the want to resell them and know customers prefer the receipt when they buy.

If anyone comes by an 11.5 in Atlanta tomorrow, please let me know if you can help.

Thanks fellas

Just out of curiosity, I'm selling a pair for 415 shipped but the person canceled the pp invoice because I don't have an original receipt. Is there any reason why someone would need the original receipt? I bought my pair from a reseller.
Probably gives them an added security that there legit or the want to resell them and know customers prefer the receipt when they buy.

Pleeeaassee tell me nike didn't restock on MPs today and I missed it? First time I've seen them up on the site in a while but out of stock notice

Hey Cubanref, what are you doing in North Dakota? I spent five freezing years there! Is Minneapolis the closest HOH to you? Still a long ways away from you! I think I remember when you showed us the Rice VI's before they were even released. Is that correct?

I'm out here working in the oil patch right now...yeah Minneapolis has the closest HOH and NT...took the train there on my days off to MOA to see if anything was left at any of the store :lol:

Dang you have a good memory lol...yea I was able to get them at HOH on 34th st during the midnight release when Kobe does his usual appearance after a Knicks game. I got them a week early with a few other NTers but I doubt I was one of the first ones haha

Pleeeaassee tell me nike didn't restock on MPs today and I missed it? First time I've seen them up on the site in a while but out of stock notice

It was yesterday, but it wasn't a restock.

NDC just threw up a few pairs on the site, there was no Twitter message sent out like a real restock.

Don't have my ASG in-hand yet...but I can say I'd choose the MPs over them. But they're both must-cops. Details and the rest is gravy...

Back
Top Bottom