THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
mean.gif
Dang man, the one day I don't check!!
Do they do this at a specific time ?

It was yesterday, but it wasn't a restock.

NDC just threw up a few pairs on the site, there was no Twitter message sent out like a real restock.

Ok that makes feel a little better. Still sucks to monitor it so closely and then not check for a few hours and miss out

I Definetly would not size down, if you absolutely want a bit of a tight fit double sock, but after break in mine fit perfect just like my 8s

As per Nike's size chart my biggest foot (left foot) measures exactly 12 inches, which is a size 14. I like a little extra space in my shoe. The Kobe 9 fits like a 14.25 and is perrrfect.

NWT needs to come in here and post pics that will put most to shame, the last pics posted deserve the GOAT rating in this thread so far

How many people were waiting at that Lenox Champs ?
There were about 8 of us that showed up around 9 or 10.  Then more people started coming and we all split the group up between FTL and Champs.  The core group got first dibs on the Champs stock, then the late comers got what was left.  It wasn't bad at all as far as numbers, just the wait was a pain.

and this is related to kobes how?
Well people are expecting and hoping of a restock soon, if not today. The Kobe MP page is still up which is odd since they usually take it down after they are sold out. If NDC is doing something with the Yeezy Link to get ready for a restock perhaps they are going to restock the Kobe MP's as well.

No clue why people think they yeezy's are so amazing that they need to be mentioned in every thread.  I'll take my masterpieces over those all red shoe any day

:lol: He was the one hitting refresh during the ASG sunday because of the guy on twitter that was trolling about the restock tweet
yeah the shoe is dope but has very little to do with Kobe(that cheetah cw I can understand).

No clue why people think they yeezy's are so amazing that they need to be mentioned in every thread.  I'll take my masterpieces over those all red shoe any day
well, to be honest , Id take the yeezys ANY DANG DAY

just so I could turn around and sell em and triple up on every kobe 9 elite/// sorta like Mr. Lewi and his fades
roll.gif

laugh.gif
He was the one hitting refresh during the ASG sunday because of the guy on twitter that was trolling about the restock tweet
im pretty sure i wasn't the only one that was hoping even though the chances were like less than 0.1 %. If I am sitting at home on the computer might as well check every so often. Or run some page monitor or bot army.

Back
Top Bottom