THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Remember how peaceful this thread was a week or so before the release? Especially when everyone said they were ugly and no one wanted a high-top performance based shoe?

Who decided it was all about performance. A member asked is this the best model appearance OR performance
To which the response was APPEARANCE, then everyone answered accordingly.  You just got caught up and jumped the gun commenting about performance when everyone else was stating their opinions about what the best model was in terms of appearance.  You made yourself look like a jack@ss lol

A member asked "Was this the best Kobe model?"

I asked, "Appearance or performance?"

He answered, "Appearance."

Let's move on...

I don't remember any of these usernames showing love for this Kobe model until it became apparent that the Kobe 9 Elite was limited

Naw buddy, from day one I said I liked them and I would be wearing them with jeans so the height never mattered to me.

If anyone in Atlanta or any of the city's that had restocks sees an extra 9.5 or 10, please text me. I can Paypal you the money right away to pick me up a pair. I sure would appreciate it. BTW I'm the one that ordered a pair of Masterpiece Kobe's and Nike sent me the Lebron 11s in Gama. Lol...just in case you seen my earlier post.
I really would like a pair of the All Star Kobe's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Man oh man, it's so funny to see all the opinions On these do a sudden 180.
laugh.gif
GUILTY!

man the high top was just trash in the photos! then I put a pair in my hands and the flynit and details had me.....

Out if the 3 that are dropping soon the details I am shooting for. If I happen to get either of the two before I will gladly let go for retail to nike talk family.

The 9s are my fav Kobe model and yes, it is my 1st pair of Kobes. But I've passed on the last few models because I dont like lowtop sneakers. So imo, none of the other models that arent lows are better than the 9s.

Naw buddy, from day one I said I liked them and I would be wearing them with jeans so the height never mattered to me.

same here. it was a surprise, the first kobe that was very appealing to me. before these highs, his line has been completely forgettable. i honestly can't tell one from another of the entire first eight.

the only sig i want, seems to be the one i can't get. have kobes always done this limited rubbish? whether it is new or not, i might lose interest before i even start. chasing shoes is bollocks.

shut-up-and-take-my-money_f489x307_1336859805.jpg

Last edited:
I still say the cloaks and ASG VII's are some of the best Kobe's. :nthat:

I agree that the V probably had the best colorways, but I never loved that sneaker, even though I have some.

I love the VII Cloak colorway, Aces, ASG and WTK too...

But I was gonna wear my Black/Grey VIIs yesterday to the office, and my feet were killing me after 15 mins... guess the VIIs still aren't for me :rolleyes

Cloaks are a top 3 shoe for me....but the VII is probably the most uncomfortable Kobe I've worn. Made the mistake of wearing the VII to six flags :smh:....had my feet looking like James Harden at the end if the day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom