THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My buddy just finished playing in his ASG's for the first time and the outside Swoosh on the right shoe is coming off...

Pathetic.

My buddy just finished playing in his ASG's for the first time and the outside Swoosh on the right shoe is coming off...

Pathetic.
This was a concern I voiced early on, although I have played in the MP a handful if times now without issue yet I foresee future problems.

thanks for the reply. first the main jordan sig plays the hype game (they NEVER came to sydney at all), now it looks like kobe is doing the same rubbish.

as hard as it is for you guys, next to us you have it easy as.
Ya we didnt get any ASG's within a 200 mile radius I had to get mine online. Still ya it's not as hard as ordering out of Continent. I guess your only option is Ebay right?

The two NRG colorways are pretty nice, though I wouldn't pay the prices that either of them are going for. I do wish the blacks released more widely so I could cop them as more of an everyday shoe, but I doubt that's ever happening :smh:

Glad that I don't really care for either of the NRG's, because I would pay the rape prices for both of them if I did, :lol:

The White/Volts are hideous, IMO.

The Black/Whites are definitely nice, but they're too plain for me.

I like wild ****.

I know most of the talk is about the elites and lows, but what information do we have on the mids :nerd:

I mean all we have is the sample pic right?

I'm really looking forward to seeing an actual CW of the mids. I want to see if flyknit is going to be incorporated or just EM or both. Hopefully they aren't as limited as the elites but I can see Nike giving them the same treatment as the elites and bombarding us with a ton of lows for the next 6 months

Last edited:
Finally caught up in this thread, y'all post like wildfire.

Wonder how the gs MP look like. Cool for small footers I guess but the whole em upper make the silhouette dookie imo

I know most of the talk is about the elites and lows, but what information do we have on the mids :nerd:

I'm really looking forward to seeing an actual CW of the mids. I want to see if flyknit is going to be incorporated or just EM or both. Hopefully they aren't as limited as the elites but I can see Nike giving them the same treatment as the elites and bombarding us with a ton of lows for the next 6 months

I'm hoping the Easter pair is a flyknit low or the Precisions :smokin

Last edited:

By sample pic, do you mean the pic of the black wear test sample from months ago? Those look cut like a mid, but that pair is a sample of the EM lows, said so on its size tag. There actually hasn't been any info about a mid-top model. Only info we've had so far has said there would be a flyknit high, EM low, and flyknit low.

My swoosh isn't falling off but after two pickup game sessions it's scuffed to hell. My main problem has been a piece of plastic or something inside that digs into my inner foot occasionally on cuts.

Back
Top Bottom