THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
pair just came in from ndc, box kinda beat up but whatever also came with a white label on it or is that how all gumbo boxes are?

I know most of the talk is about the elites and lows, but what information do we have on the mids :nerd:

I mean all we have is the sample pic right?

I'm really looking forward to seeing an actual CW of the mids. I want to see if flyknit is going to be incorporated or just EM or both. Hopefully they aren't as limited as the elites but I can see Nike giving them the same treatment as the elites and bombarding us with a ton of lows for the next 6 months
By sample pic, do you mean the pic of the black wear test sample from months ago? Those look cut like a mid, but that pair is a sample of the EM lows, said so on its size tag. There actually hasn't been any info about a mid-top model. Only info we've had so far has said there would be a flyknit high, EM low, and flyknit low.

Your sir are correct. Totally forgot those were a low sample and not a mid. Dang so we might not even get a mid then...I mean if there was one then would have seen at least a sample by now. If they are coming out then Nike sure is doing a great job of keeping them under wraps

Your sir are correct. Totally forgot those were a low sample and not a mid. Dang so we might not even get a mid then...I mean if there was one then would have seen at least a sample by now. If they are coming out then Nike sure is doing a great job of keeping them under wraps
Yeah, I wouldn't mind it if they made a version that was cut sort of like the Flyknit Chukkas. I'm curious how low of a cut they'll go with the flyknit lows though. I'm generally looking forward more to those than the EM lows coming up.

This thread moves way too fast, i feel ima be messing with this shoe casually now after seeing NWT pics

The flyknit lows are gonna be a problem

Does anyone else socks stick to the rubber insole like crazy?

Either I wear the 13 with jordan insoles. Or I wear the size 14 with the kobe insoles....
mean.gif

not to mention the size 14 is long on my foot!
Yea know he said it's too low so he is canceled the transaction
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND FILE A NON-SELLING-SELLER COMPLIANT ON HIM! DON'T AGREE TO CANCEL! MAKE HIM EAT THE $30 IN FEES!
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if somebody done did this ASG shots of the 8's and 9's. Just got my Area 72 in today. Had some time to finally take some pics. Just a few. Love the new tongue on the 9's.

Not sure if somebody done did this ASG shots of the 8's and 9's. Just got my Area 72 in today. Had some time to finally take some pics. Just a few. Love the new tongue on the 9's.
took a shot with my kobe 7 galaxy.

Nice pics. I am regretting not picking these ASG 9s up. Thought the MPs would be enough. 

Seriously man I cant keep up with the thread, Im about to just start catching the last two pages...

by the way, I loved the 8 and I'd never look down on it...its probably the one single sig that I have the most pair of. Loved the BHM, Fades & Red Camos....also an amazing shoe for ball. You know it was great, pretty much the entire NBA was rocking them last year.

Back
Top Bottom