THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
then yo one of da lucky ones; still even if i didnt get blisters, i still wouldnt cop da 7s; they just ugly fo me. luv me 4s and 5s had some many good colorways

Ya we didnt get any ASG's within a 200 mile radius I had to get mine online. Still ya it's not as hard as ordering out of Continent. I guess your only option is Ebay right?
i won't play the reseller game. retail or bust. same for when i could make a mint from buying and re-selling, i refuse to (i could have picked up an entire run of australian opens, only picked up one pair for an nt'er and made no profit).

a choice between being a part of the problem or not.

besides, when factoring exchange rate and international shipping, retail ends up being expensive on its own. so i rely on the help of friends. i have good connects, but none have been able to grab a single kobe 9 for me (i had four people in four cities of two countries trying to get a single pair of mp's for me, and none were able to).

if i manage to get a pair or not, i'm going to ignore releases for the rest of the year. this crap just isn't worth it.

Last edited:

lol congrats u just overpaid bout 50 fo then instead of hundreds

is da winning??
go to sleep! $300 or less is great for these. They are moving locally for $350+ cash meet up. $400+/- on the bay.....

all this while the market is FLOODED! just imagine once they dry up!

dude got a decent deal. stop hatin

Last edited by a moderator:
i won't play the reseller game. retail or bust. same for when i could make a mint from buying and re-selling, i refuse to (i could have picked up an entire run of australian opens, only picked up one pair for an nt'er and made no profit).

a choice between being a part of the problem or not.

besides, when factoring exchange rate and international shipping, retail ends up being expensive on its own. so i rely on the help of friends. i have good connects, but none have been able to grab a single kobe 9 for me (i had four people in four cities of two countries trying to get a single pair of mp's for me, and none were able to).

if i manage to get a pair or not, i'm going to ignore releases for the rest of the year. this crap just isn't worth it.
I Feel you dude the reselling is getting so bad im getting tired of it myself I wont resell and if i do its retail im not trying to make money I just want the shoes to wear them. I cant even imagine how hard it is for you living in AUS What size are you? If I come accross something I'd be willing to help out i might have a restock spot locked up but we'll just have to wait and see.

there's an MP going for $350 shipped right now on fleabay. but seller has 0 feedback and says "CONTACT BEFORE BUYING OR YOU WILL BE REFUNDED" :smh:

I Feel you dude the reselling is getting so bad im getting tired of it myself I wont resell and if i do its retail im not trying to make money I just want the shoes to wear them. I cant even imagine how hard it is for you living in AUS What size are you? If I come accross something I'd be willing to help out i might have a restock spot locked up but we'll just have to wait and see.

that's very kind. :smile: i can do 8.5 or 9, or if necessary i'll do a 9.5 if i must. any effort, regardless of results is greatly appreciated.

buy em kobes and jordans for retail or less wit da coupon codes, then sell em for more while da hype is real and big....

now we here.....

just wanna thank yo all who helped

jaycruz. jaycruz. don't even think about doing that. Wtk not even worth it. That's a hype shoe. Unless you like the wtk a lot a lot don't do it. Those 9s just as limited in all
Honesty. Don't do it!

I know this the 9 thread but to who said what Kobe's was best forgot about the 6s. The 6s are the best
Kobe vi had da best what???

Traction was solid but aint like em 4s or 8s; herringbone or Jordan xx8/se da best grip

Lockdown was decent,remember kobe slipped out of his shoes???; 5s had best lockdown fo sho

Upper material was pretty good but em scales be peelin

Overall, a very solid kobe shoe, but what was da one thing about em 6s da so superior?

Back
Top Bottom