THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Should we knock $25 off those Aus prices for the KD's and Lebrons? Man if so I'm out on those elites. Kobes all day.
Nah the conversion doesn't translate like that, but still, it makes the Brons $300 
sick.gif
  KDs won't be cheap either

Last edited:
So I'm about to get a pair this Friday but still not sure what size to get. I wear a size 10.5 in the Kobe 3,4,5,6,8, and 11 for the 7. How do they fit?
Did a back read for about 20 pages and only seen some arguments about performance vs looks. :tongue:

Thanks in advance!

wanting them so bad you pay retail... ok, but wanting them so bad that you pay retail and get the wrong size? Come on man. Step back and think about that. Please.
Seems like you need to step back and properly comprehend my post.  Last I checked retail price on MP's was $225, not $350 and obviously if I could have gotten my true size at retail, I wouldn't have posted about biting the bullet on a pair that is over retail and one size bigger. 

You didnt read 20 pages back then lol.Most have said TTS,they fit a little longer than the 8's.

Last edited:
Thanks, my friends say they fit kinda loose so I'm thinking of going half a size down.
JonT --- if you have a narrow foot that might not be a bad idea.  I have a pretty narrow foot and went a half size down and am very happy with the fit.  Some are saying tts is good though so go with your gut

JonT --- if you have a narrow foot that might not be a bad idea.  I have a pretty narrow foot and went a half size down and am very happy with the fit.  Some are saying tts is good though so go with your gut

Great info, thanks! I do have a narrow foot, getting a size 10 then. I think the 10.5s would be too long for me. Repped.

Need your guys opinion. Would you guys drive an hour and half to cop some Kobe 9 MP's for $360?

I would never drive a long distance,meet on craigslist or camp for any shoe ever.Thats a good price tho.

Last edited:
Need your guys opinion. Would you guys drive an hour and half to cop some Kobe 9 MP's for $360?
See if you can get em at 340-350 if not... id do it for sure.... this shoe will reach $700 down the road. I myself am scraping up every masterpiece i can for $350 under

joining in on the kobe ix thread!

just ordered mine today.  will be my first pair of kobe's ever.  from this years ASG pack, i fit a 9 in the LBJ and 8.5 in the KD.  i ordered a 8.5 in the kobe, good fit? 

I think when the GR come and more people have a chance to wear them the demand for the MPs and All Stars may rise. Resellers have already cornered the market and the people who are able to get their hands on a pair can barely even get the correct size. You really have to get the correct size to enjoy the fit of these shoes. 

Should have a nightwing performance review video soon, Nike sent him a free pair of Devotions.

Back
Top Bottom