THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
for me the MP and the ASG are super nice, seen them both at niketown.

i do like the new grey inspiration cw a lot.

Corks went for a rack, now if you sell, you'll be hard pressed to get 500-550 for ds, 400-450 worn.

DB foams pre-orders and release resell prices were 7-800. Now around 500-600.

Oregon foam pre-orders and release resell prices were a 900-1k. Can find them now for around 400-450.

DB X pre-orders and release resell prices were around 600. Can find them for 350-400.

Yeezy 1s and 2s are back up with the red octobers release After falling in price by a lot.

Tans/Blinks were 1200ish, then down to 800-900, and and now back to around 1100-1200.

Plats were 2k.. Then 1.2k-1.5k... Now back up to 1.8-2k.

Solars were 2.4k...Then 1.8k-2k.. Now 2.5-2.6k.

If you can find me some legit plats for 1.8-2 and solars for 2.5 hit me with a PM because anything with those prices aren't coming without some risk of getting a pair of fakes

Need your guys opinion. Would you guys drive an hour and half to cop some Kobe 9 MP's for $360?
Just make sure you going to cop when you get there. Look at all the pics carefully. Def a good price. 3 fitty be better but thats how it goes.

IDK ya'll, you guys keep saying TTS, I'm a true size 11, got all my Kobe 8's in 11.5 which fit perfect, got my Kobe 9's in 11.5 and eventhough I do notice the long toe space, I would imagine an 11 being a bit too snug...plus the 9's have these lockdown fit maybe due to the tongue being attached to the upper.

I would never drive a long distance,meet on craigslist or camp for any shoe ever.Thats a good price tho.

See if you can get em at 340-350 if not... id do it for sure.... this shoe will reach $700 down the road. I myself am scraping up every masterpiece i can for $350 under

you have to factor in gas back and forth into the equation.. your time is up to you.

Appreciate the responses. I was gonna pass then blacklion23 blacklion23 posted a pic of the MP's and I'm in again. :smh:

Appreciate the responses. I was gonna pass then @blacklion23 posted a pic of the MP's and I'm in again.
mean.gif
I figure you driving to LA from SD. You should head out now to beat that traffic. And just take an L with the traffic coming back.

IDK ya'll, you guys keep saying TTS, I'm a true size 11, got all my Kobe 8's in 11.5 which fit perfect, got my Kobe 9's in 11.5 and eventhough I do notice the long toe space, I would imagine an 11 being a bit too snug...plus the 9's have these lockdown fit maybe due to the tongue being attached to the upper.
I actually go a whole size up in kobe 8's to an 11 from my usual size 10 in jordans and other shoes.I have wide fat feet so I personally will try for a 11 and then go down from there if need be.I hate snugness on my feet.

I wish all shoes fit like jordans and converse.Never have an issue with those and TTS is always perfecft and comfy.

Need your guys opinion. Would you guys drive an hour and half to cop some Kobe 9 MP's for $360?
I once drove from NJ to RI for a pair of KB8 BHMs at retail. I only did it because I wanted to get out of the house and do a little sightseeing with my family as well. I wouldn't have taken a road trip if it was just for a pair of shoes alone.

Last edited:
sometime it depends on you personally, i would drive from south jersey to north jersey and into NYC just to grab raffles with my wife and brother on thursdays just for the chance to win the shoes for the week. sometime it was wasted and often time it was well worth it. 

Back
Top Bottom