THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
2 hour drive to have the shoes for a lifetime, I'd say go for it.

2 hour drive to have the shoes for a lifetime, I'd say go for it.

1:30 drive ain't that bad. Plus, I'm off today and my sister took my daughter to Sea World for the day. I'd rather drive and do something than sit at home searching for the Kobe9 MP getting salty at NT pics. I appreciate all the opinions tho.

Later folks. I'm off to my road trip.

1:30 drive ain't that bad. Plus, I'm off today and my sister took my daughter to Sea World for the day. I'd rather drive and do something than sit at home searching for the Kobe9 MP getting salty at NT pics. I appreciate all the opinions tho.

In the same position. Heading out to meet up in a bit while the kids and wife head out to Sea World. Driving within 15 minutes from home, though.

Go get it. I do it. SD to LA aint that far my friend. Wish I was at Sea World too right now.

ALL STAR came in, missing tarot card and they didnt even finish folding my box... SMH. contacted nike and the cliff notes are "Too bad.." Im so glad im switching over to asics and NB, tired of bad quality and service.

Will probably grab a few more kobes just to ball in but im pretty much done with Nike. im only going to buy the stuff I really want.

ALL STAR came in, missing tarot card and they didnt even finish folding my box... SMH. contacted nike and the cliff notes are "Too bad.." Im so glad im switching over to asics and NB, tired of bad quality and service.

Will probably grab a few more kobes just to ball in but im pretty much done with Nike. im only going to buy the stuff I really want.
Thats crazy. One of my pairs had the left insert missing, nothing as bad as your pair though

Just saw a pair end at $325 on eBay.

Size 10-11 seem to be going for $330-$360. Not too bad.

Last edited:

lol we all know you still probably buy nikes in da future. too bad dey did u dirty but.... dey too big 2 care about u or me, we just a number

as long as dey be getting da profit margins, they be no caring all day

When I bought mine from FTL it had 2 cards in it.  Probably exhaustion from factory workers, but a lot of them were like that.  My box won't even close, but it's no big deal to me.  Shoes are crazy.

Found some AS Kobe's on eBay for 625.00 shipped (2 pair a 10 and an 11.) Not mad at that price at all. for an additional 60.00 i consider that a fee for dude time and effort to secure my pair. 

Feels good to find resellers that's not totally out to burn you. 

As of now, Perspectives are the only other colorway I want. Fingers crossed the white/yellow Elites end up releasing, doubt it though. Detail and Inspiration joints are, just don't see them as a must have at the moment.

The more i see the MP CW the more similar they look to the INSPIRATION colorway. I like the PERSPECTIVE cus they are unusual in the same way the All Stars were original.

I said the inspirations were knockoff MP's and a useless colorway yesterday.Still a cool shoe and looks like it will be more available for all the folks who missed the MP

yeah i wear 10.5 in most every shoe, including the 8s, and when I put on the 9s i had a little bit more room up front.
I tried mine on today and they do run a bit long, definitely could have gotten away with a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom