THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've been calling my HOH's but no dice :frown:

Hearing about the others getting the rest of their shipments in, is depressing.

I just need a size 9

Too bad nike is doing the same thing with the kobe 9 like they did with the xx8. Too limited amount produced despite the demand is much bigger.

I was in a conf call, saw the post about the galleria HoH, used my cell phone to keep calling HoH and finally got through. They said they had them and I told the conf call ppl I had to go.

Cancelled my next two back to back meetings and took off. lol. Sped down to the galleria from downtown. No one in the store but me and two sales associated. Lol.

The thirst is real.

Very nicely done. Repped.

Hoh galleria houston has allstar kobe still left in all sizes. Just walked out with 2 pairs of Kobe's on lunch break. Also have size runs of allstar kds and brons. Happy kwanza!

They let you buy 2? Wth? Lady told me no.

they will, but you need to pay in store. I'm in need of someone to pay for them and then they can ship to me and I would PayPal them the money
Same here.
I already went to the store, but they said they could not locate the product. Even called the CS # and still no luck. Just was told to go instore and have them locate a pair. :smh:
[/thehuntcontinues

Last edited:
Yeah if anyone can please help me out near Houston I will never forget it and hopefully can help you out too. Just shoot me a pm

If anyone snags an extra 11.5 or 12 I'd compensate you for your trouble. Not expecting anything, just gotta throw my hat in the ring just in case.

Real talk, it'd be dope if someone near Galleria could help me cop a 11.5 or 12. I'll pay extra.

Last edited:
Same here.
I already went to the store, but they said they could not locate the product. Even called the CS # and still no luck. Just was told to go instore and have them locate a pair.
mean.gif

[/thehuntcontinues
Where did you go in store? Houston Galleria?

Called Glendale, Lakewood, and South Coast Plaza HOH's if any of you are socalers. No restock of Kobe 9's.

PM me if you can find a 8.5 or 9 please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom