THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Plus the Masterpiece variation is incredible, every pair is unique. The chaos colored iridescence. The lateral dark/black outside and the medially bright, knitted multicolor. I won't be surprised if we never see a colorway similar to the masterpieces. No other pairs have that lateral/medial differentiation
Yep. Pretty much all this.

End of the day, it's just preference. I don't get when guys argue for or against certain colorways like there's a definitive right or wrong answer. As long as you like them and wear them, just keep it moving.

Hoh galleria houston has allstar kobe still left in all sizes. Just walked out with 2 pairs of Kobe's on lunch break. Also have size runs of allstar kds and brons. Happy kwanza!

I miss the days when there were the same 6 guys posting in here
mean.gif
Indeed.

The vault last night.  I asked if they had any kobe 9s available, hopeful to help out some NT peeps, but Employee said NAH and laughed.  (every employee in the store had 9s on)  lol....thats cool.  Then went to the game to see the Lakers get blown out.  end of story. 
were you in on the dwight sucks chant?

Yep. Pretty much all this.

End of the day, it's just preference. I don't get when guys argue for or against certain colorways like there's a definitive right or wrong answer. As long as you like them and wear them, just keep it moving.

Exactly. Why do some get butthurt if you don't like a colorway as much as they do. Everybody spends their $225+ or more... everybody has their own opinion.

On to the next...

Hoh galleria houston has allstar kobe still left in all sizes. Just walked out with 2 pairs of Kobe's on lunch break. Also have size runs of allstar kds and brons. Happy kwanza!
Man anyone in the houston area got me on retail plus ship? I know they probably don;t do phone orders (stupid question)

I had a guy try to help me out but after all his fees he wanted $315 which was cool. I was hoping a little under 300.. I went through so much bs like never before trying to get this damn shoe.

Last edited:
Man anyone in the houston area got me on retail plus ship? I know they probably don;t do phone orders (stupid question)

I had a guy try to help me out but after all his fees he wanted $315 which was cool. I was hoping a little under 300.. I went through so much bs like never before trying to get this damn shoe.
I'd do $315 shipped in a heartbeat.

#thehuntcontinues

Folding down the shoe just looks horrible to me, I appreciate the design of the higher top personally which surprised me because I loved the previous lows.

Also I still think MP's take the cake.  The details and patterns of flyknit on the masterpieces are way more intricate and just the fact of the matter that no two shoes are the same make it something special IMO

Called the galleria and I have a size 10.5 on hold there. I'm in NJ but called my brother to see if he can pick them up for me. Hope this all works out hahah

No the three releasing in march are GRs and to the second question, yea
was this confirmed? GR?
My ASG Kobe came in today from NDC and just my luck no tarot card
laugh.gif
glad I get them though but still
mean.gif

First my Lebron GK with no tarot card now this
glasses.gif

Waiting for my KDs now
Kind of irritated with this type of posts. Been seeing such for a few days now and I find it crazy people feel the need to get the box and card when at the end of the day it doesn't matter- what matters is you got em, others didnt.
Just kinda annoyed a bit but whatever. some people would be happy just to get the shoes without the box at all.
I can see your point of view, but following the same logic, why should people even want a box then? Or if eastbay shipped your $225 kobes in the bag o death and destroyed the box completely but shoes were okay, would you be upset?

Myself, anything over $150 and I expect the complete package with a good condition box. That's what collectors want.

Anyone within 20 miles of The HOH galleria in Houston can you please pm me?? I will GREATLY appreciate it

Last edited:
Everyone says galleria mall but there are numerous galleria malls right?  We have a galleria mall in Buffalo with a nice HOH

Back
Top Bottom