THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was in a conf call, saw the post about the galleria HoH, used my cell phone to keep calling HoH and finally got through. They said they had them and I told the conf call ppl I had to go.

Cancelled my next two back to back meetings and took off. lol. Sped down to the galleria from downtown. No one in the store but me and two sales associated. Lol.

The thirst is real.

Calves and thick legs are for the most part genetic. 

Just some bad luck......

Nothin you can do fam just rock em.

This ASG is maddening. I was the high bidder on TWO auctions at $305 and $315, but their reserves were set at $370 and I'm just NOT paying $150 over retail. Guy told me I must not really want them. I'm just not paying $350 for a SHOE!!! I think those first TWO days after people didn't get them they paid those stupid prices and NOW all these over priced $389 ASGs are just sitting all over ebay chilling!

Ask them to make a transaction through paypal. Win win for both of you. He doesn't need to deal with ebay fees and you gotta pay less

I was in a conf call, saw the post about the galleria HoH, used my cell phone to keep calling HoH and finally got through. They said they had them and I told the conf call ppl I had to go.

Cancelled my next two back to back meetings and took off. lol. Sped down to the galleria from downtown. No one in the store but me and two sales associated. Lol.

The thirst is real.
that's drive.

nah man,if you are overweight these will not look as good or any shoe and shorts for that matter.I remember gaining like 25 pounds and I swear it made me in shorts and kicks look like S***.I lost the weight and noticed a huge difference how my low kicks look with shorts on.Ever since then I have been on my health and getting fit tip.

Everything looks better when you are in shape.

Its motivavtion.

Last edited:

The thirst is real.
ahjahahjahjahahjahah yes it is

black laces looks the cleanest on them. Theres already a lot going on with the shoe from the gumbo inner lining, the glow in the dark sole, the paint on the side and the good swoosh. The black laces tones it down and I will be using black laces when i ball in these. Also because black laces are replaceable, these originals are not lol

And yes to oohkillem, it runs in my family to have thick and shorter legs than torso. Even if i lost weight, it would not help the thickness of it. All i do is just strengthen my legs so its more muscular looking and not as gross 
laugh.gif

The ASGs are cool with the painted fuse and GITD, but I'd still easily take the MPs over any other colorway we've seen so far. I'm on the fence about copping the Inspires, but otherwise I'll probably skip the 3 next month and see what else is coming up.

Last edited:
1 is more of a gimmick and over the top shoe which is the ASG

The MP is just dope while cleaner/simple and less gimmicky/hypebeat material.I thought the MP was more well made also.

Its all personal preference tho and both shoes are dope.

Last edited:
The vault last night.  I asked if they had any kobe 9s available, hopeful to help out some NT peeps, but Employee said NAH and laughed.  (every employee in the store had 9s on)  lol....thats cool.  Then went to the game to see the Lakers get blown out.  end of story. 

Plus the Masterpiece variation is incredible, every pair is unique. The chaos colored iridescence. The lateral dark/black outside and the medially bright, knitted multicolor. I won't be surprised if we never see a colorway similar to the masterpieces. No other pairs have that lateral/medial differentiation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom