THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i see the maestros dropping in price quick in my area
multiple listings for $300 now
Nah they still going for $400-500 depending on size

paid 350 yesterday for a sz 13 (from a long time NTer).... I got plenty of offers below 400 for size 13 before I pulled the trigger. Passed on 325 over the weekend hoping I would find for cheaper.

Even offered NTers via ebay, one laughed at me but was scared to reveal who he is on here ( eyes.gif corny people man), and one dude Ive chatted with a few times on here straight ignored me on ebay and IG... its all good tho. Just really made me realize how all this **** is now days..... Ive helped random people for retail many times... That will stop now... only people I know, or have done business with in the past.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I wear the money size though(12-13) so I gotta pay what someone in another thread called the luxury tax
laugh.gif
I always thought my size 9 (8.5-9.5) was the money size!  Coulda fooled me with some resale I see and how quick mine always sell out lol

paid 350 yesterday for a sz 13 (from a long time NTer).... I got plenty of offers below 400 for size 13 before I pulled the trigger. Passed on 325 over the weekend hoping I would find for cheaper.

Even offered NTers via ebay, one laughed at me but was scared to reveal who he is on here ( eyes.gif corny people man), and one dude Ive chatted with a few times on here straight ignored me on ebay and IG... its all good tho. Just really made me realize how all this **** is now days..... Ive helped random people for retail many times... That will stop now... only people I know, or have done business with in the past.
Not all dudes are bad tho!! Sounds like theres some salt there.  Still would be nice to get help from people without always wanting so much in return

Forgot to say
The day after I got my MP, I noticed that my shoe lace ripped and was torn. All I remember doing was just un tie them and next day it ripped. These shoe laces feel very cheap imo so watch out guys

yup I stopped helping ppl out for retail because people be nasty. I was gonna hook a nter up with aggasis for retail, he started playing games and then proceeded to curse me out here like I just ****** his girl or something. :smh:

I always thought my size 9 (8.5-9.5) was the money size!  Coulda fooled me with some resale I see and how quick mine always sell out lol
I was told buy a sneaker shop owner that size 9 is the average for mens sizes. So, it's not that it's the money size (limited like 13/14), it's the most worn. so a LOT of people need 9s. Unlike this thread full of big footers!

that sucks man.  I been following the kobe threads for years, and always see you post good info.  Hopefully you will open up to helping ppl out again in the future.  I think helping each other becomes contagious and inspires the rest of NT to hook each other up.  But I can understand you gotta draw a line at some point.  

Not all dudes are bad tho!! Sounds like theres some salt there.  Still would be nice to get help from people without always wanting so much in return
believe me... I know that. Just pisses me off... dudes know who I am, cant answer who he is when I ask? At least be respectful instead of "HAHAHAHAHAH" as a response. Or the other dude straight up ignoring me. I dont do that when receiving offers on ebay, Im always respectful and counteroffer if I dont like the offer.

like is said... its cool. No salt here, I wasnt expecting retail because Im on NT. A respectful reply, or even one at all woulda been cool with me.

Yeah, I passed on $300 shipped from an NTer on the Maestro ONLY because my friend was getting them for me retail... got to the store in Dallas and didn't have the funds. I screwed myself on that one. Not all NTers are bad.

believe me... I know that. Just pisses me off... dudes know who I am, cant answer who he is when I ask? At least be respectful instead of "HAHAHAHAHAH" as a response. Or the other dude straight up ignoring me. I dont do that when receiving offers on ebay, Im always respectful and counteroffer if I dont like the offer.

like is said... its cool. No salt here, I wasnt expecting retail because Im on NT. A respectful reply, or even one at all woulda been cool with me.
Yup I operate the same way. And :smh: at the nters laughing at and ignoring you

the attitude of some sellers out there is unbelievable. i try to never pay resell on a shoe mainly for this reason alone.

today just inquiring about the maestros i threw out an offer and his very first response was "lol. you cheap"

i gave him a very reasonable offer and he proceeded to tell me "don't buy shoes if you can't afford it"

first off, this is how you DON'T do business. what kind of person talks down to potential customers like this and it's sad if it makes himself feel better for calling another man cheap.

i even saw that he was mutual friends on FB with some of the kindest people I know. some people out there must have completely different personas over the internet to be treating strangers like this

i see the maestros dropping in price quick in my area
multiple listings for $300 now
Nah they still going for $400-500 depending on size

Nice pick up :pimp:

There are only a few auctions on eBay that are at $400+ for ASG and those are sitting and will continue to sit. I paid $300 shipped for my pair from a NTer who had an extra pair and just wanted to help someone out. Only the MP is going for 400+ now and I've even seen a few go for sub $400....I think I know which ebayer you're talking about.... Made an offer and got a similar response. If you don't like a low offer, then counter and work something out.

As for the ASG no one should really pay 400+ right now. Maybe the day off release when people were desperate but not right now with the amount on eBay,CL and IG

Yup I operate the same way. And :smh: at the nters laughing at and ignoring you
Dude that laughed wrote back after I called him a **** head.... Said something about we're all #NT and I shouldn't lowball yadda yadda... I wrote back asking who he was, no reply until the next day saying how much he sold for. Then wished me luck :lol: still didn't say who he was.

These dudes think I'm going to ban em here because of eBay? Lol. Doesn't work like that.

Dude that laughed wrote back after I called him a **** head.... Said something about we're all #NT and I shouldn't lowball yadda yadda... I wrote back asking who he was, no reply until the next day saying how much he sold for. Then wished me luck :lol: still didn't say who he was.

These dudes think I'm going to ban em here because of eBay? Lol. Doesn't work like that.
Crazy.....

Well Nike's testing implementing the access code purchase similar to the Lebron 2K14 release on other releases now.  Things are going to get a bit more intersting

that sucks man.  I been following the kobe threads for years, and always see you post good info.  Hopefully you will open up to helping ppl out again in the future.  I think helping each other becomes contagious and inspires the rest of NT to hook each other up.  But I can understand you gotta draw a line at some point.  

Dude that laughed wrote back after I called him a **** head.... Said something about we're all #NT and I shouldn't lowball yadda yadda... I wrote back asking who he was, no reply until the next day saying how much he sold for. Then wished me luck
laugh.gif
still didn't say who he was.

SORRY SDUB! THIS MAY BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ!

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE A LOCAL BIGFOOTER/SOMETIMES RESELLER WROTE THIS TO ME.

"Dear xxxx,

315 shipped. PayPal ready to go right now. Therealsdubl~xxxxxx invoice me.

I'm also offering to different sellers, so whoever accepts first, I'm going with them.

- sdublyoo"

My homie replies laughing at you for the extreme lowball......

"Dear xxxx,

Glad you think it's funny dickhead.

- sdublyoo"

"Dear xxxx,

Who is this?

Really tho... Were you happy paying $300? I have 2 pairs different sizes coming in, one pair I'll be selling for what I paid (£150+any customs fees) the other (I paid retail for) will try to maybe make 20-30 just to help out to get my 13.

I'm not trying to lowball, just don't want to pay crazy *** prices.

- sdublyoo"

My homie tells you they went for $445 paypal invoice within an hour of your ebay rant!

Believe it or not he helps local cats out WAY more then im sure you believe!

However a LOWBALL IS A LOWBALL!
roll.gif

Disclaimer: He gave me access to the ebay account so I could post EXACTLY what happened!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably you... I ain't eem mad doe. Just don't be a ***** when I ask who you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A shoe that costs $250 max after tax, another 20-30 after shipping/PayPal fees, $35 in your pocket to help out an Nter. I don't see the problem. I woulda probably went higher (as I did) but the disrespect and ***** *** ness not saying who he was :lol: lame *** dudes. Scared n **** :lol:

Last edited:
It's probably you... I ain't eem mad doe. Just don't be a ***** when I ask who you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Believe me! If it was me I would have loved to laugh at you. KARMA is a mutha! I ain't even going to go there thou....

Back
Top Bottom