THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Karma tho?! Really? Not sure what kind of karma towards me? As far as I can remember I've never done YOU dirty... If so please refresh my memory. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'm through with this... Dudes want to laugh at me over the internet... Go ahead bruh. Internet isn't as serious to me as it is to most others.

Back to the 9s.

I'm really lookin forward to the "Details" and the ones that drop on March 1st..

I really love the All-Stars..:pimp:

Just because your friend found someone dumb enough to overpay doesn't mean what Sdub offered was a lowball.
mean.gif
He moved 8 pairs that day for $445+!

I AIN'T EVEN MAD BRUH!

FAIR MARKET VALUE SETS THE PRICE!

hopefully one day EVERYONE will stop with the madness and the prices will become more realistic.....

Don'tHateThePlayaHateTheGame

Karma tho?! Really? Not sure what kind of karma towards me? As far as I can remember I've never done YOU dirty... If so please refresh my memory. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'm through with this... Dudes want to laugh at me over the internet... Go ahead bruh. Internet isn't as serious to me as it is to most others.

Back to the 9s.
It's because you didn't have an access code... 
nerd.gif

Details are amazing. At first I thought they were one of the weakest one of the pack because its so plain and boring. But when i saw them in person at Niketown, they were much better than the Inspirations and the perspectives. I think I'm gonna buy it overseas to get the XDR version. Really want to see how much different it is than the non-XDR version we get. Besides, it'll help with the flimsy and flexible thin layer of the IX's

Meh, I lowball all the time to as many people as I can. Someone always bites. I got nothing but time and sellers usually want a quick sale for the next drop.

Watched that 1st impression video from nightwing. Damn, is that sole really as thin as he shows it to be? That looks like itll be done lightning quick.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD BRUH!

hopefully one day EVERYONE will stop with the madness and the prices will become more realistic.....

Ok, just because your friend found 8 people dumb enough to overpay doesn't mean what Sdub offered was a lowball. Even the day after release I'm pretty sure the "market" wasn't at $450 for these. Unless you mean the market of people so rich/impatient that they couldn't wait two days for the ACTUAL market price to be set.

Also, I hate the player and the game. One can't survive without the other. :smh:

But now back to the 9s.

I have to say, something about the Details is turning me off. I just can't put my finger on what it is though.

I'm about to look. I'm not paying more than $300 for them this is ridiculous. You all can talk all you want about how it's a "business" but I hate the people who bought these just to sell and put them up for $450.
yo should hate da hypers who wood buy em at 450 more bruh

Last edited:
But now back to the 9s.

I have to say, something about the Details is turning me off. I just can't put my finger on what it is though.
Lack of color? At first thats what pulled me away. but that marble sole looks really nice, just like the prelude II's

Lack of color? At first thats what pulled me away. but that marble sole looks really nice, just like the prelude II's

Looking back at the pictures, there's something about the way that the different grays are set against each other. Maybe it's just the lighting in the pictures, but I'm not feeling them the way I was when pics first surfaced.

as long as at least one person can see the upside down jumpman I'm happy :lol:. the two outlines of the logos are a "Y" and then an upside down "Y"

Well Nike's testing implementing the access code purchase similar to the Lebron 2K14 release on other releases now.  Things are going to get a bit more intersting

what do you mean? :nerd:

Last edited:
$315- $10 paypal- $20 shipping- $245 for the shoe= $40.00 profit,

not so bad i guess, forgot that was paypal invoiced

Last edited:
what do you mean?
nerd.gif
Nike had a link up for the Jordan X Powder Blue that release tomorrow earlier today that required an "Access Code" in order to purchase the shoe.  It was not a real link it was just a test.  This suggests that future hyped releases will require a random code to be implemented to select your size and check out. Rendering bot's pointless.... for now.  Would not be surprised if this becomes common for all types of releases that are expected to be sell outs.

Last edited:

I AIN'T EVEN MAD BRUH!

that's what feedbacks do for you. High feedback sellers get those types of prices, I'm lucky to get a decent offer on my items and If I do I usually take them

People know too much about reselling. Everybody is one.

Haters going to hate. Lovers going to love. I dont even want none of the above.

Drip drip drip.

Nike had a link up for the Jordan X Powder Blue that release tomorrow earlier today that required an "Access Code" in order to purchase the shoe.  It was not a real link it was just a test.  This suggests that future hyped releases will require a random code to be implemented to select your size and check out. Rendering bot's pointless.... for now.  Would not be surprised if this becomes common for all types of releases that are expected to be sell outs.
that is, until they make bots that generates these codes. They'll develop something to counter that move if Nike ever does it. But it would be fair in some cases. For me, I didn't get an Xbox One or a PS4 to play the NBA2k14 to unlock Lebron's shoe, so there is a unfairness to that. Gotta drop $500+ on a console plus $70 on a game and dedicate time to it for a sneaker is too much for me. Where would one even get a code if nike did this. Can't be an online raffle system because people will just make up a bunch of names and accounts. to enter.

just sounds like another bot will have to be made to work with this new system...  we will still be screwed sooner or later. Nature of the game.

EDIT: guy above beat me to it

Last edited:
iduno if I should take this move by nike as a too little too late or a second wind.....haven't copped a sneaker in '14 y'all feels good havin the account sit pretty but I do want a pair of these IX Elites! 

that is, until they make bots that generates these codes. They'll develop something to counter that move if Nike ever does it. But it would be fair in some cases. For me, I didn't get an Xbox One or a PS4 to play the NBA2k14 to unlock Lebron's shoe, so there is a unfairness to that. Gotta drop $500+ on a console plus $70 on a game and dedicate time to it for a sneaker is too much for me. Where would one even get a code if nike did this. Can't be an online raffle system because people will just make up a bunch of names and accounts. to enter.

Would probably be an online raffle of accounts that have made a purchase or purchases of a certain amount (so that you can't spend $5 to activate a bunch of accounts). Or it could be something similar to what finishline did with their raffle for the XIs the last few years. Or it could be that you tie the access code to an account and credit card number, so that each card could only be used to purchase 1 pair.

There's lots of different ways for it to work. The point isn't to totally eliminate automated processes, it's to make sure that people don't think that they have to resort to bots to buy anything.

Back
Top Bottom