THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ probably ASG #'s should be less hype for the next 3 CW's IMO

I really don't see the next 3 CW's being too difficult to obtain expect for maybe the details. I could totally be wrong though :lol: its just my opinion

How many Elite 9's are we getting? We've seen three and somebody post like four other colors coming through like June? What about more info on the EM lows and the flyknit lows?

Would probably be an online raffle of accounts that have made a purchase or purchases of a certain amount (so that you can't spend $5 to activate a bunch of accounts). Or it could be something similar to what finishline did with their raffle for the XIs the last few years. Or it could be that you tie the access code to an account and credit card number, so that each card could only be used to purchase 1 pair.

There's lots of different ways for it to work. The point isn't to totally eliminate automated processes, it's to make sure that people don't think that they have to resort to bots to buy anything.
i guess, but theres always going to be a way. I mean through paypal or maybe a gift card. I share my paypal with my girlfriend and i let my brother borrow it from time to time. And those that share the same household probably using a parent's card. I would assume Nike would only use the access code method (if they ever implement it) on limited releases. 

They're definitely changing something. What and when is the question but it's coming soon. Although raffles are annoying, I think in this case with all the cheating and everything it's the best option (for now). Eliminate the computer programmers and ****

i guess, but theres always going to be a way. I mean through paypal or maybe a gift card. I share my paypal with my girlfriend and i let my brother borrow it from time to time. And those that share the same household probably using a parent's card. I would assume Nike would only use the access code method (if they ever implement it) on limited releases. 
They should take our SSN / Passport # / Drivers License # as an account identifier. Then raffle it amongst those ID's.  If you don't want to give up that personal info then you can't buy shoes from NDC and resort to the reseller market. :smile:

They should take our SSN / Passport # / Drivers License # as an account identifier. Then raffle it amongst those ID's.  If you don't want to give up that personal info then you can't buy shoes from NDC and resort to the reseller market. :smile:
Haha maybe not SSN..hackers would be salivating over that. 

that probably wouldnt fly.  imagine the type of fraud that could happen if hackers got into nike.com

the man with the plan lol. Thats actually not a bad idea, IF everybody had at least 1 legal form of identification. 

There's no way the next 3 colorways will be as popular or wanted as the first two, but I hope the resellers don't buy them all up, trying to make their lame profit that can't even cover a cell phone bill.

Last edited:
Guy in FB group already has bypassed the Access Code and has the Xs in his cart.

New system just eliminates meager bots.

Guy in FB group already has bypassed the Access Code and has the Xs in his cart.

lol well that was quick. Sorry Nike Access Code, you had a good run. 

Even on a test, he was able to generate a code. Shows how strong the system is. 

Last edited:
It looks like more and more attention is going towards the Details and away from the ASGs.  I like the Inspirations, but they are not a must have for me.  I like the black sole on them.  The Details are also my top choice so far.  I love the marbled outsole.  I even bought the kobe9 nsw with the marble color.  I will try for both of the next ones, but not the Perspectives.  Seems to be the same as what everyone else is saying.

It looks like more and more attention is going towards the Details and away from the ASGs.  I like the Inspirations, but they are not a must have for me.  I like the black sole on them.  The Details are also my top choice so far.  I love the marbled outsole.  I even bought the kobe9 nsw with the marble color.  I will try for both of the next ones, but not the Perspectives.  Seems to be the same as what everyone else is saying.
I am thinking each of these Kobe 9's are going to be hyped like crazy. Nike has conditioned us well for each new "limited" release.

Nike = Pavlov

Us = Dog

Yup. All you need is a code generator program that will generate random codes. Only problem is if nike releases codes per size. If you want the shoes, you're kinda screwed, but it you're a reseller that doesn't care... No problem.

Nike is going to end up with a lot of people complaining about codes not working.

Back
Top Bottom