THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i got the delay email.. hmmm this is weird! i called and they said that they don't know why it's delayed.. the system didn't mention anything about the shoe being delayed.
Got it too man...im sweating but still hopeful and optimistic that I actually did finally get lucky...What was your new expected shipment date?  Mine was 03/03/14  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sorry if that has been asked before but how do these run in size? If it helps the kobe 8s I have kinda run tight on me do they run similar to those?

They feel like they run bigger to me vs the 8s. I have fairly wide feet too.

Last edited:
So I cracked open the box of my AS and no tarot card but I got the gumbo box?? The extra laces weren't in the nike ziplock either...just out in the open rolled up....

My laces were just thrown in there too. Really odd to me. They've always come in bag. I got a card though.

True. But I think alp's post earlier really opened my eyes. I cant knock anyone's hustle. It is crazy to expect someone to put in all the leg work and just give away the fruits of their labor. New respect for resellers, although I probably get pissed again after the next limited release :lol:
yup, I used to be the same way. I disliked resellers because I only bought for myself. I came upon the realization that for certain sneakers they really put in work and do deserve the extra paper that they ask for. I started down the road of reselling so I could pay for my kicks and show my moms that there actually is money involved in this(she thought I was talking out my *** before). I took what I enjoy(sneakers) and made it into a nice little side hustle. Legal, fun and doesn't hurt anybody. I have no complaints with that :smokin

True. But I think alp's post earlier really opened my eyes. I cant knock anyone's hustle. It is crazy to expect someone to put in all the leg work and just give away the fruits of their labor. New respect for resellers, although I probably get pissed again after the next limited release :lol:

i've done it for others, friends and strangers alike, plenty of times. i have folks helping me out too. no one is keeping score. is it really crazy to not rip each other off?

make money with real damn work.

buying shoes is meaningless. you are either part of the problem or you are not. too bad there are so many idiots willing to part with so much money on clutter. the rubbish is only escalating, and this whole mess has become something decidedly unpleasent.

Put these on the court today. Just half court. The lunar broke in well and I felt locked in pretty well too. I forgot about the collar after a while. Was expecting hot spots but didn't have any.

To be honest the shoe performs well but it's not worth the price tag if you are looking for a performance basketball shoe. The fly knit is a cool design feature but doesn't add any value from a performance perspective. The collar does give you the feeling of a high without the restriction. I don't get the same court feel as I do with the 8s. The traction is okay. Get some dust on the soles and you'll probably be in some trouble.

I'll give it a few more runs on court and see how it goes.

However, I like the way the shoe looks so ill probably use it mostly for casual and when I lift weights. probably won't buy another pair though.

I'm guessing the lows will perform similarly.

Stick to my 8s and lebron 11s. For ballin

i've done it for others, friends and strangers alike, plenty of times. i have folks helping me out too. no one is keeping score. is it really crazy to not rip each other off?

make money with real damn work.

buying shoes is meaningless. you are either part of the problem or you are not. too bad there are so many idiots willing to part with so much money on clutter. the rubbish is only escalating, and this whole mess has become something decidedly unpleasent.
have you seen how much money these shoes go for? sneaker selling is real damn work whether or not you want to admit it. We were just talking about how me selling kicks generates more money for myself than a doctor does in his job(which I still think is ridiculous, but ill go with it :lol:) If you want to remain true to the "sneaker game" and not resell go right ahead, but ill take the opportunity while it lasts.

I have hooked shoes up for retail to numerous friends and even give good prices to nters from time to time but im not going to give a random dude on here a pair of kicks that I camped out for at box price. Its disrespectful for the dude to even ask to get it at that price because he's basically saying my time means nothing to him, which is more about respect than it is the money itself. Like I said earlier today, last time I tried to hook up a nter with a hyped shoe at retail he started acting like a **** and proceeded to disrespect me both here and over the phone. Son even proceeded to post what he thought was my life story even though we only met once for 20 minutes. Im not doing that **** again, especially not after the way I was treated. If you want to camp for free feel more than welcome to join me in a line. Ill hook you up with some lunch and give you retail for the kicks we're waiting for :lol:

i've done it for others, friends and strangers alike, plenty of times. i have folks helping me out too. no one is keeping score.

It wasn't no Ralph doe!

Hookups are cool when they are easy, but I actually don't mind resellers when they are supplying a shoe that people in smaller markets will never see.

I never ask anyone for help on sneakers because everything is technically available to me. The only shoes I have trouble getting are shoes that no one is gonna assist me on anyway.

I think it's completely ridiculous to expect resellers to give everything a $40-$50 markup because you did so for your homeboy on a simple GR.

It's not the same.

Nobody should expect someone to just oop them a super limited or sought after shoe.

In this day and age the game is competitive, no one is gonna give away heat as charity.

It wasn't no Ralph doe!

Hookups are cool when they are easy, but I actually don't mind resellers when they are supplying a shoe that people in smaller markets will never see.

I never ask anyone for help on sneakers because everything is technically available to me. The only shoes I have trouble getting are shoes that no one is gonna assist me on anyway.

I think it's completely ridiculous to expect resellers to give everything a $40-$50 markup because you did so for your homeboy on a simple GR.

It's not the same.

Nobody should expect someone to just oop them a super limited or sought after shoe.

In this day and age the game is competitive, no one is gonna give away heat as charity.
yup and in the event I do give some heat away ima give it to a close personal friend, not some chump online whos going to resell it before the kicks even arrive at his doorstep.

yup and in the event I do give some heat away ima give it to a close personal friend, not some chump online whos going to resell it before the kicks even arrive at his doorstep.
lol exactly. I've seen people do this too. Such a **** move.

Got it too man...im sweating but still hopeful and optimistic that I actually did finally get lucky...What was your new expected shipment date?  Mine was 03/03/14  :smh:  

Yeah I chatted nike then they said operator canceled it then called nike and they said it wasn't canceled and they haven't fulfilled order yet

Yeah I chatted nike then they said operator canceled it then called nike and they said it wasn't canceled and they haven't fulfilled order yet
damn that sounds suspect. I would be nervous if Nike said they had delayed one of my orders. Hopefully the shoes are available for shipment.

They're told to say check Twitter. Her lack of response was cuz she probably didn't give a damn, mot cuz she couldn't cone up with a reply. With leftovers they hardly ever use Twitter, u just gotta be in the know......
I spoke to a guy in the know (works there) a friend of a friend and he told me they're all sold out. I told him I called a week before hand and they said leftover pair was there. He tells me the same song and dance as the lady I spoke to that morning THEY ALL GOT SOLD OUT. I hate NTNY shady shady shady.

Got my Kobe's in, construction quality is insane. Also got 2 tarot cards with em 
nthat.gif

Pics later...

@lewi1913 so you gave in? I remember a while back you kept saying how horrible these are and you can't wait for the lows? What happened?
As hideous as I STILL think these are, I always said I would get a pair to hoop in to try the performance out. That, and I don't like the lows either based on initial pics. I was spoiled by the Kobe 8...

I spoke to a guy in the know (works there) a friend of a friend and he told me they're all sold out. I told him I called a week before hand and they said leftover pair was there. He tells me the same song and dance as the lady I spoke to that morning THEY ALL GOT SOLD OUT. I hate NTNY shady shady shady.
yeah they sold them the Monday after the RD. they had a bunch of mp and 13 tiffanys, I only copped one of each. People were copping 3+ pais of mp and I was chilling in the indoor section with the seating and everything :smh: :lol:

I definitely agree about the shady part, ntny plays too many games

Back
Top Bottom