THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man not even gonna lie. Just got the maestro's in the mail for retail all b/c of NT. There are still good people on this board and if I ever get the chance to return the favor I will. Love the 9's BTW, although in some ways they do look better in pics. Just my humble opinion

Damn man that almost $1000 retail worth of kicks right there!

And about 3 grand resale :wow:

I'm just glad I adopted the phrase "it is what it is" into my mindset. As much as I want some of these limited releases you won't see me getting emotional about it or damning Nike for their hustle, especially if I had MD money :lol:

It is what it is, the shoe game has become a rich man's sport

I just got an email from NDC informing me my order of MP's has been delayed and expected to ship no later than 3/3/2014. Did anyone else here get the same email?

Last edited:
LOL, seriously its actually funny how little the general public knows about Drs. I am a 7th year post graduate (7 yrs after med school) vascular fellow. I have been in "training" for 15 yrs, have two kids and I am BROOOOKE! Doctors are not rich. We got crazy student loans, malpractice insurace, etc. We get like 5% of what you the hospital bills you. If I could just pay retail I would lol

i got the delay email.. hmmm this is weird! i called and they said that they don't know why it's delayed.. the system didn't mention anything about the shoe being delayed.

Last edited:
Got my Kobe's in, construction quality is insane. Also got 2 tarot cards with em 
nthat.gif

Pics later...

And about 3 grand resale
eek.gif

I'm just glad I adopted the phrase "it is what it is" into my mindset. As much as I want some of these limited releases you won't see me getting emotional about it or damning Nike for their hustle, especially if I had MD money
laugh.gif

It is what it is, the shoe game has become a rich man's sport
I agree with what you're saying.  I am very thankful to have copped all these for retail, and if I didn't, I wouldn't get emotional either.  I just hope all of you enjoy detailed shots of my collection.

LOL, seriously its actually funny how little the general public knows about Drs. I am a 7th year post graduate (7 yrs after med school) vascular fellow. I have been in "training" for 15 yrs, have two kids and I am BROOOOKE! Doctors are not rich. We got crazy student loans, malpractice insurace, etc. We get like 5% of what you the hospital bills you. If I could just pay retail I would lol
if you are not responding to my comment, please disregard. If you are, I am a physician not a lay person. If I recall, you only have 4 months left. Hang in there, all of these will be available. There is always something new, ALWAYS. 

goddamn Thats terrible. So you're saying that me flipping kicks is making more money than a medical doctor? That's sounds unbelievable :lol:

goddamn Thats terrible. So you're saying that me flipping kicks is making more money than a medical doctor? That's sounds unbelievable
laugh.gif
only until he is finished with school and done paying all his loans. 
smokin.gif

only until he is finished with school and done paying all his loans. :smokin

True. But I think alp's post earlier really opened my eyes. I cant knock anyone's hustle. It is crazy to expect someone to put in all the leg work and just give away the fruits of their labor. New respect for resellers, although I probably get pissed again after the next limited release :lol:

I want to see the lows,mids and more folded 9's on.I saw a couple on IG and they looked dope.

Also I personally started buying jeans with my actual inseam because I hated cuffing them or having them way to long.Looks alot better,sleeker and can show more of the shoe as well.Although way to expensive Kith mercer pants are dope and perfect for kicks.

Last edited:
Sorry if that has been asked before but how do these run in size? If it helps the kobe 8s I have kinda run tight on me do they run similar to those?

So I cracked open the box of my AS and no tarot card but I got the gumbo box?? The extra laces weren't in the nike ziplock either...just out in the open rolled up....

Welp, finally bit the bullet and bought the MPs for resell. Not too bad though $350 for the size 14. I'll be getting rid of these preludes for about the same price so nothing really lost. I'm done with the 9s though...hopefully :lol:

So I cracked open the box of my AS and no tarot card but I got the gumbo box?? The extra laces weren't in the nike ziplock either...just out in the open rolled up....

My ASG from nike had no tarot card, no gumbo box, and laces rolled up with no lace bag :lol:

at least u got the shoes and box :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom