THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

man sitting back and looking at this, it's kind of like what the ****. I remember when I walked into House of Hoops and picked up the Kobe V bruce lee's and Dark knights on their respective launch days. I didn't camp out or go early, just whenever I felt like it. Now it's raffles and twitter rsvp? Soon to be codes to get shoes? CODES? This is turning into some Matrix ****.

I remember when I called Niketown NYC asking about Masterpiece leftovers and the lady told me to keep checking twitter, keep looking at the twitter page, twitter twitter twitter. I responded "well unlike all the buster *** losers that sit around and stare at their phone or computer running automated scrips and what not, I do not use twitter and I have a life that does not revolve around social media and sneakers. So tell me how else I can get a leftover pair." She just shut up and didn't know what to say. I'm pretty sure she realized how lame the game is becoming.
THIS.  I remember in the early 90's when EVERYTHING was a GR (great thing) and you could walk into a shoe store weeks later and Jordans would be on the shelves..............AND they went on sale.  Also during that era, people bought shoes because they LIKED them.  I'm not knocking another's "motives" for buying what they want (I'm not into worrying about what others do or how they do it), I'm  just saying things have definitely changed.  I was just inside City Gear talking with the manager, and we were talking about this very thing.  These days, instead of just being able to buy anything we want, we have to WIN a chance to spend our money.  Maybe it's just me, but that sounds sooooo ridiculous when you think about it.  It's only gonna get worse though.

What colorway is this one?

kobe-9-elite-michael-jackson-570x425.jpg
It's just a edited photo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Kobe IX elites have red stitching (with the exception of the NRG) 

sup guyz?..hey i dont know if anyone has said this or not?..and i dont feel like scrollin back hundreds of pages to find the answer so?....anywaz i got my ASG from Nike 2day and it didnt come with that Taroot card or whatever its called?....was it suppose to?..or was it a special release thing for sum pairs?....help a brutha out!..lol..thanx

I love it when a seller that has been disrespectful to me in the past when trying to buy from them has the tables turned and all the sudden wants to be buddies and get a good deal. Watch out how you treat people. you never know when they could be beneficial to you.

THIS.  I remember in the early 90's when EVERYTHING was a GR (great thing) and you could walk into a shoe store weeks later and Jordans would be on the shelves..............AND they went on sale.  Also during that era, people bought shoes because they LIKED them.  I'm not knocking another's "motives" for buying what they want (I'm not into worrying about what others do or how they do it), I'm  just saying things have definitely changed.  I was just inside City Gear talking with the manager, and we were talking about this very thing.  These days, instead of just being able to buy anything we want, we have to WIN a chance to spend our money.  Maybe it's just me, but that sounds sooooo ridiculous when you think about it.  It's only gonna get worse though.
well this isnt the 90's and we are in 2014 and things change.. life in general has changed dramatically since the 90's.. so why are you so surprised?  

After wearing my Maestros around for a couple days I love this shoe.

I was skeptical on the height but something about that boot feeling makes me love them.

Honestly, liking the details the best as of right now. Hopefully I can score them when the release date comes around. 

sup guyz?..hey i dont know if anyone has said this or not?..and i dont feel like scrollin back hundreds of pages to find the answer so?....anywaz i got my ASG from Nike 2day and it didnt come with that Taroot card or whatever its called?....was it suppose to?..or was it a special release thing for sum pairs?....help a brutha out!..lol..thanx

yes they were supposed to come with all pairs

either way it's still ridiculous for people that have real jobs. I can't check my notifications and/or drop what I'm doing and run to a sneaker store even if I am in the know, when I'm scrubbed in and performing surgery on a patient.
That's why the resellers are making money for those of us who can't go wait in line, stalk stores, or anything of the sort. I am sure you make way more money in the time it takes people to get these shoes. Money buys convenience. I have gotten almost every release I have ever wanted since I started working. When I was a true sneaker stalker, I would miss out more often. Please do not stop a procedure chasing something you could pay someone else to do while you are making real money. 

Back
Top Bottom