THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
$43 ain't bad... Hopefully that's all it is.
It SHOULDNT be far off from that .... BUT customs is always a crap shoot . I deal with it a lot being into the whole Japanese denim scene. The thing is , customs estimates what they believe the value of the goods are. Before I really knew much about denim I was into PRPS ( regrettably) and got bonked over the head for $115 import duties. I was soooo mad. But... It can also be dependent upon if the person shipping marked the value of the goods. If they did there's a good chance customs will go off the marked value, but it guarantees you will pay unless

They look really nice with tongue tucked in like the top pics IMO. That how I've been wearing mine. Well done

Last edited:
Do the extra laces on the Maestros come attached to the shoe in a plastic bag like they do in the Lebron XI or are they just inside the box? Askin' cause I might just cop from someone on ebay right now.

So are the ones that just say kobe ix the "flyknit" mids?
there are NO mids. I think everyone is confused when they saw the sample picture of the black pair vs. the yellow pair. They're both lows but the yellow ones were cut lower, which i'm sure is the final product of how the lows will be cut. The black pair is a sample but looks higher than the yellow, but make no mistake, they are not MID tops.

Nor is flyknit low anything more than speculation.... Not that it's really flyknit anyway so doesn't really matter

Last edited:
yeah but at least Flyknit low was ANNOUNCED in the beginning. Whether they go through with it is a different story. the Mid's are NOT happening.

YO CHECK OUT ALL THE KOBE IX COLORWAYS COMING UP!!!...

MARCH 2014
21 – Nike KOBE IX ELITE (GS)/WHITE 636602-100
21 - KOBE IX ELITE (GS)/COURT PURPLE 636602-501
21 – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/DARK BASE GREY 630847-003
29 – NIKE KOBE IX EM/UNIVERSITY GOLD 646701-700

APRIL 2014
12 – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/COURT PURPLE 630847-500
18 – NIKE KOBE IX EM/TURBO GREEN 646701-300
20 - KOBE IX ELITE/WOLF GREY 630847-005
20 - KOBE IX EM/BLACK 646701-001

MAY 2014
3 – NIKE KOBE IX EM/BLACK 646701-001
10 – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/WOLF GREY 630847-005
20 - KOBE IX EM “BLITZ BLUE” 646701-413
20 - KOBE IX ELITE/WHITE 630847-100
Is this for a different country? Confused bc isn't the Details dropping the 22 not the 21? Unless that's a typo, or the date was changed. Did anyone notice that the wolf grey elites and white elites both drop twice? I'm thinking they will truly be a general release if this calendar is correct. Also, I see the elites stock number, and the low EM stock number. Those two make sense. But that third stock number 639045...  that isn't a shoe we've seen yet. I wonder what it is. Hopefully a flyknit low, even though I'm over the faux flyknit.

a court purple elite? I'm already in. Unless it is completely gay. 

EDIT: found more info on those elites

Kobe IX Elite - Court Purple/White-Orange-Wolf Grey - 630847-500

Kobe IX Elite - Wolf Grey/Court Purple - 630847-005

I'm a sucker for court purple, so I might be getting both. Curious about the ones with orange on them tho... Side note, just saw that the KD VI Elite (another one of my other favorite shoes for ball) is going to be $250 and it's a low 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah but at least Flyknit low was ANNOUNCED in the beginning. Whether they go through with it is a different story. the Mid's are NOT happening.
When?
I dont recall an official announcement. I remember jmadidas saying something about but never an official word that FK Lows were in the makings .

Last edited:
When?
I dont recall an official announcement. I remember jmadidas saying something about but never an official word that FK Lows were in the makings .
not an official announcement but it was announced/mentioned by credible sources that there will be a flyknit low, theres even a price point for them. I'm sure theres more of a chance of a flyknit low than there is a mid.

Some if those new colorways sound pretty good to me, trying to be fiscally responsible this year though so hopefully don't like any to much ha

Last edited:
That same credible source also saud there were only going to be a handful of CW for elites which turned out not to be the case. I'm not knocking him by any means and appreciate the Insight but until it's announced officially everything is speculation like I stated. You can not count on it .

Last edited:
which credible source? I verified with Austraila Nike release calendar

EDIT: nevermind. I thought you were talking about upcoming colors of the Elite. Didn't realize you guys moved on to the flyknit lows

Last edited:
Is this for a different country? Confused bc isn't the Details dropping the 22 not the 21? Unless that's a typo, or the date was changed. Did anyone notice that the wolf grey elites and white elites both drop twice? I'm thinking they will truly be a general release if this calendar is correct. Also, I see the elites stock number, and the low EM stock number. Those two make sense. But that third stock number 639045...  that isn't a shoe we've seen yet. I wonder what it is. Hopefully a flyknit low, even though I'm over the faux flyknit.

a court purple elite? I'm already in. Unless it is completely gay. 
EDIT: found more info on those elites
Kobe IX Elite - Court Purple/White-Orange-Wolf Grey - 630847-500
Kobe IX Elite - Wolf Grey/Court Purple - 630847-005

I'm a sucker for court purple, so I might be getting both. Curious about the ones with orange on them tho... Side note, just saw that the KD VI Elite (another one of my other favorite shoes for ball) is going to be $250 and it's a low :x :smh:  

And April 20th is Easter Sunday...you know Nike isn't releasing anything on Easter.

The "Easter Pack" drops 4/18... anxiously awaiting pics... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom