THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Who is hating on the new model fam?

Havent you seen the love these 9's have gotten on here?

I think way more people have bought these first 2 9's than the first 2 8s.I dont recall the 8s having this much hype and want for them out the gate.

Last edited:
That's cuz nike didn't pull this TLO, limited BS with the sulfurs. The Xmas lights sold out day one.

Only you know what you are willing to pay.But yes that is not a bad price.Try and get them to go lower.

Its the Kobe 9 thread....you'd kinda expect the model to get love in here?

Its the same in the Lebron XI thread or KD VI thread etc etc

This isn't Sole Collector, we have different threads for each signature shoe model....there really isn't a need to post about the previous model in the new model thread when the previous model still has a thread

Theres plenty of the Kobe 8 still out there on the shelves and Nike iD...Hurry up and go get them if you love them so much

But the reality is....that this happens every year people say how much they love the previous model and hate on the new model

Either they eventually buy multiples of the new model or they just keep it moving

I love the Elite 9 model, but the EM low is just blah to me.

I'm sitting on 15 pairs of 8s, so the 9 lows haven't done anything for me yet.

I love the Elite 9 model, but the EM low is just blah to me.

I'm sitting on 15 pairs of 8s, so the 9 lows haven't done anything for me yet.

It will depend on the colorways as always for me.

I hope that they don't have a bunch of duplicate colorways. Some people it like that though. They want a bruce lee, dook, chaos colorway.

anyone see this? I know we talked about it a couple pages back...

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36565/p/3897\\

What I want to know is how to be a select customer to get these.
It looks like an online raffle system may be coming. If so, 
nthat.gif

hooped in my IX last night

a few things, the boot part is a bit stiff and not very breathable, the inner CF plate would dig into my foot when i cut. good traction on average court, i perfer the viiis still.

also when i got home i noticed the part i circled in this pic started to lift and separate from the sneaker, gonna try to reglue it but its a shame a $225 sneaker would start to unglue after a night of hooping in them.

not my pic btw just using for ref.

Most people want to see the lows and find out what Nike had done with them and see official pics. Just like the excitement too see the hightops now that we've seen them we want to see lows. The 8s were incredible so if the 9s are em and they said they made improvements. The 9s will be deadly on court.

Also pretty sure that there were no bots when the first 8's released

There were bots, but IMO, the Prelude madness and news of limited availability led to the success (so far) regarding the 9s.

The Sulfur 8 was a GR with no built up hype preceding it, and the Xmas doesn't count since all of the Christmas shoes sell well.

$270 and a 45min drive for a size 14 with receipt or $300 and a 10min drive......decisions decisions....

Back
Top Bottom