THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Agreed. The fuse under flyknit makes these shoes feel nothing like my lunar flyknit 1s. I understand needing support but it's not revolutionary at all and light but no where near the lightest shoes.

Used a 395 nanometer blacklight to light up the sole. It's a lot like spray painting, just gave it one quick coat. The spot in the forefoot is a 10 second soak of UV

MJ will sell out in less than 1 second. Book it.

Kobe + MJ name? Smh you already know how hype will turn out.

Thats funny, how is starting another retail website going to stop people from buying them for retail and then selling them? While I hate that aspect of the shoe game, we have to be honest with ourselves here, how many sneakerheads have bought a pair of shoes for trade bait or to double up so you can justify buying your next pair of $200 kicks that you got up at 5am to sit in a virtual line for? More than would admit it. What concerns me is the "bots" that sneakerhead conspiracy theorists are always talking about.

Except that whole thing where the shoe was designed for a player with an injury that makes use of the high ankle support. I mean... there's that.
I think that some people forget that at the end if the day these are shoes specifically made for Kobe Bryant..

I really like the grey pair. Not sure about the blue. The next three releases depend on if I can get my man's 30% discount. If not, the Maestros will have to do until I find the MPs.

Nightwing has had some pretty positive things to say about the shoe on his IG. Still not my bag o chips . Just so many things off for me but for those who are interested you might wanna check his stuff. For those that don't know his rating are strictly performance there won't be any casual wear suggestions.

Oh ok. Then to the guy asking no. Those are Nick Young PEs. Closest I think your getting to them is the Inspiration March 1st.
Nah the Precisions aren't Nick Young's PEs (at least i don't think so). The PE's he wore was this.

I made a previous mistake saying they were Inspirations but they are slightly slightly different. 

So where did the Precisions come from and why do they have a nick name as if there releasing? Are they? Maybe I'm the one way off. Lol

So where did the Precisions come from and why do they have a nick name as if there releasing? Are they? Maybe I'm the one way off. Lol
As far as I know, Nick Young leaked the picture and dubbed them Precisions on his IG. Might be told by a nike rep or something about the name/colorway. No idea if they are releasing though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom