THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Some pics my homie took.

I dont know anything about the camera or taking photos lol but he said he'd love to take more pics of my pickups in the future.

Wish I had more purple flyknit :frown:
I know Im late but repped!! 

MP dont need any other laces with the flyknit colors it would just take away from the overall cw IMO 

I don't mind the all black but the quality of the lace sucks. Mine are super stretched out from a few weeks wear. If I decide to keep I might pull the Kevlar laces from my lebron elite IX and throw em on I hate laces that stretch out do quick

Last edited:
I actually won't those whether those are the mj or not. I want an all black Kobe 9 and I'm gonna be pissed if the all blacks are mjs cause then I know hype will get them.

Real promo has a lot of exclusive PE so I don't doubt what he says he must have some type of connect. He could be wrong but I don't doubt him.

I'm ready to see more Elite CWs. So far we have 4 black, 1 white and 1 grey based. Besides the Perspective there's not much variety.

I just think they could have used a fancier black lace, those are the same laces you can buy at walmart 
sick.gif

Hopefully pics of the court purple and turbo green Elites pop up soon. If that list is correct. Also better pics of the EM lows.

I really hope the flyknit lows end up releasing.  I'm definitely disappointed/feel a little cheated that there's fuse under the flyknit, but I still like it aesthetically.  Plus, I generally don't mind fuse performance-wise. The highs just aren't for me, but I'd almost certainly grab a pair of lower cut "flyknit" IXs.

Back
Top Bottom