THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The more and more I hear stuff about the flynit not being all flynit or the materials being crappy quality or shoe heights being bad it's pushing me away from the highs. No way anyone should pay 245 and have anything wrong with a shoe after minimal use.

The more i see the details the less appealing they becoming to me for some reason. I'm leaning more toward the perspectives and after that in going to lows unless mike jacks look good

What's funny is I went to a FTL hotspot in the DMV today and they said strait up with conviction their not getting them Sat. I was shocked to say the least. Maybe they didn't get their shipment yet and dude knows 0 but we'll see when the locator updates. More interested in the Perspective anyway though.
Which store was that?

Still waiting on a performance review from Nightwing before I decide to buy these. However, this review will make me skeptical, seeing as how the Maestros were his first pair ever given to him by Nike. He's never been biased before, but if I were in his shoes (no pun intended), I might be a bit more forgiving in my review. Wouldn't want to cut that supply off too quickly.

U serious?

U gonna wait on another mans opinion before u make a decision on whether to buy a shoe?

Cats be needing their hands held for grown man decisions way too much in here..

Yeah. Why not? I'm not shelling out for a shoe that doesn't perform. I'm not going to wear these casually, and based on the small reviews in here, they don't sound all that great on the court. But hey, if you like throwing away your money without doing research first, then I guess that makes you a cool guy.

Must be some women in here. People are nitpicking like a mf. Yes the shoe is a lil tall. Most of you Mfs will die for Nike Mags and probably be the same mfs wearing Nike elite socks all summer and complaining about the height. Then you have the people complaining about hooping in them and expecting them to stay in pristine condition. What shoe have you ever hopped in and nothing happened to them after a close inspection? The ASG packs are always made with something delicate on them that may mess up easier than normal. People are comparing the shoe to actual running shoes. Crying about shoestring and all type of other sensitive shi. But some of y'all do have legit complaints. No way Nike should be sending these in regular boxes with no cards. What if you ordered a corvette zr1 and Chevy sent you a the vette with a standard body but put a zr1 engine in it? That's just not cool. You want the wide body frame that come with the zr1 pricing. Not some standard vette.

You sound like a broken record dude. We get it you don't like highs but damn same post diff day
It not even that serious, bruh. BUT I can say what I want, how I want... you don't really gotta like it.

Avoid reading, I guess, bc I'ma do me regardless, holmes. Keep the topic on the sneaks.

The more and more I hear stuff about the flynit not being all flynit or the materials being crappy quality or shoe heights being bad it's pushing me away from the highs. No way anyone should pay 245 and have anything wrong with a shoe after minimal use.
THIS.

I knew there would be some sort of underlay in the top of the toebox like the Kobe 8's had, but was very surprised to here how much Fuse is a part of the Upper, how restrictive it is and it's just basically a Flyknit covering for Aesthetic and not Performance.

I still like the shoe ALOT from the ankle down, but it just makes me feel the price is that much more ridiculous than I already felt it was. 
mean.gif

Yeah. Why not? I'm not shelling out for a shoe that doesn't perform. I'm not going to wear these casually, and based on the small reviews in here, they don't sound all that great on the court. But hey, if you like throwing away your money without doing research first, then I guess that makes you a cool guy.

Cool guy? Yeah cuz that's the award I'm goin for lol..Smh

Bud, u can't base someone elses experience on whether or not to buy a damn shoe bcuz for 1, you are not him, meaning your feet/legs/body are gonna have different reactions to this shoe.

Unless u two are twins??

And even that wouldn't justify an accurate assessment..

Bottom line, if u wanna know, get them and TRY THEM. If u don't like them, guess what u can do buttercup?

Sell/Return them..Like duh.

ill vs ill :nerd:

my 2 cents

- nothing wrong with getting another man's input before putting out the money
- nike does have a great return policy if purchased from nike. 30 days full refund no questions asked for all product w/receipt including worn product

and finally... the 2 colors that have released are pure art to me. I didn't even bother to buy them tho because I know they wouldn't look good with the way I dress.

Back
Top Bottom