THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Newb question: Technically speaking, what is fuse? I always thought it was the plastic like on the KD VIs, but I guess I'm wrong because I don't see any of that inside the upper around the laces. It feels more like a tighter weave than the flyknit veneer claims.
If you take a look on the inside/ width of the flyknit around the top of the ankle area, you'll see the tpu. At first, i thought it was just a tighter weave too but now that i hear there's fuse in between, that makes more sense because it flexes like a fuse. flyknit should not feel like that, even a tighter weave flyknit.

These deff look hideous with elite socks. but it's fine gonna ball in them and see if there as responsive ad kb8 and kb4

^Sometime today or early tomorrow.
Thanks man. Going to pick up raffles for the AP's thought i knock out two birds with one stone and grab Kobes too but don't even know if my HOH is getting them now. That means two trips to HOH hopefully three or 4 if i win the raffle.

Thanks man. Going to pick up raffles for the AP's thought i knock out two birds with one stone and grab Kobes too but don't even know if my HOH is getting them now. That means two trips to HOH hopefully three or 4 if i win the raffle.

which ones are the AP's

The other 2 just look weird in that pic.I still dont get why they made the Inspirations when they had the mps made first.

Was it left over material or they just wanted to make a GR version because they knew the MPs were limited?

The details definitely are nice up close.  But farther away they are just a grey and black sneaker so I'm hesitant.  Prolly will have to see them in person to decide.

Those Elites look hard all lined up like that with the collar puffed out a bit. The Cobra look.

The details definitely are nice up close.  But farther away they are just a grey and black sneaker so I'm hesitant.  Prolly will have to see them in person to decide.
Hopefully these are releasing in those kinds of number where we can actually see them instead of raffling and just hoping you like them when you buy them.

NON TLO shoes are easy to cop and why not do a couple raffles if you can.

After going 2-4 and winning my first 2 raffles last week I have hope in raffles now lol ahahahhaa

I found a pair of sags for 330 shipped idk if i should pull the trigger or wait this weekend for the inspiration? Any input?

Only you know that answer fam.

I think ASG>ISP

BUT MP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom