THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
sheesh i thought Canadians were always polite and nice. 
laugh.gif

The Elite IX's are cool and all but it really just isn't doing do it all for me. I will go back to my kobe 8's and kobe 5's. I can't get use to the high tops and the "restrictive feeling". The traction on these are not as good as the previous model or even some current models. I'll be looking forward to ONE pair of the flyknit lows and ONE pair of the EM lows and this horse will be dead just like the lebron XI's 

Sediment? Ok.
Peasant? No, not really. I'll give you bonus points though for being partially correct, as you do still sit in a high chair.

View media item 824615

Funny how u keep trying to come at me with silly nonsense that strays from your initial lack of grown man decision making on buying shoes while my point just hit home out of someone elses mouth

I'll just let u cook tho, or keep letting u think u cooking

So therefore, I'm done with u, so w/e u say will be ignored

lmfao the Goodfellas gif was perfect up there hahahahaha

after reading some posts, kinda wish I sized .5 down, went true to size on these, haven't gotten them in yet but I hope they aren't too big because a lot of people saying these are cut long

after reading some posts, kinda wish I sized .5 down, went true to size on these, haven't gotten them in yet but I hope they aren't too big because a lot of people saying these are cut long

They're a tad long in the toe box.

Wear some NBA or Elite socks and you'll be good.

G Damn't only one HOH going to be getting them. Not sure about my Nike store. These are general release for east and west coast states only.

They're a tad long in the toe box.

Wear some NBA or Elite socks and you'll be good.
I know that's what everyone was saying, does it look weird and noticeable though?

I knew I should've grabbed the 10.5, may have to pick one up and sell the 11 if its too goofy looking, anxious to get these in now so I can try them on

But damn wish i was still in California. They are all over the place if you miss out on one raffle you had another shot somewhere else or atleast unclaimed pairs by the end of the day.

wait for outlets doesn't apply anymore since outlets will list them at 180 and sell out.
best bet is to wait for online/in-store retailer clearance if it happens. gamma and dunkmans are both the most likely to be significantly reduced.

Ain't that the truth

I am on these Perspective march 8th. sickest kobe 9s to me!
View media item 824718

These grew on me, but not sure if I'll get them.

Last edited:
really wanted the MPs but I got the ASGs coming in so I think I am good on the 9 elite, none of the other colorways do it for me

if I ever catch a restock (doubt it) of the MPs i'll cop with joy but i'm not paying resale on that shoe, the prices are absurd

I got lucky and had 11.5 and a 12. After trying on the 11.5 the length was fine. When I got my 12 and tried them on I notice they felt about the same length wise maybe slightly wider, but the biggest difference I notice was how the upper part felt. It was looser than the 11.5 and I liked that, so I kept the 12.

What do you think about trading MP's for 2 of the 3  so called "GR" coming out this month?  Contemplating doing it.
Why don't you try at the GRs first? You most likely will get them. You know folks who aren't really interested in them won't cop unless they are limited.
This has been the only pair to interest me so far
I feel the opposite. Probably would look dope in game tho.

I liked MP's but had no chance, these I feel I might legitimately have a shot at
You in NY you will have a shot or a better shot than most. But I'm not from the EastCoast so I'm not sure how the shoe game is there.

I need better pics of the blue pair. So far that's the only color I'm not interested in. This pair on Saturday will be mine

Footlocker locator has updated. These are NOT a GR. Same spots as ASG. DMV basically getting them at the same places. As stated from the beginning all Elites are limited.

Last edited:

You in NY you will have a shot or a better shot than most. But I'm not from the EastCoast so I'm not sure how the shoe game is there.
Yea but I'm in upstate.  Which don't get me wrong, I have 3 different house of hoops within an hour and 15 minutes from me, 2 in separate directions tho.  1 is five minutes away.  But people are nuts here you get everyone signing up for raffles lots of high school kids with their parents both signing up, prolly just to be cool at school.  Which is fine I get that, just sucks for me lol.  Kids barely know what sneaker is releasing, or just tryna make some cash

I usually get at least 3 other people to sign up for me for every release so hopefully I can get lucky!

Back
Top Bottom