THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Masterpiece will raise in resell price and be HIGHLY sought after well past 2014. Along with other CWs down the road. The unique look, high retail and limited availability make this the shoe to have so far this year. What else has dropped or is coming up that can rival the Elites. I'm not talking about performance on court or off either. I'll wait...
it's only March...  there's still time for some other shoes to drop

Did Arundel Mills get a lot of pairs of the ASGs? I'll be there Saturday so I'm wondering if they'll be getting enough to be around later on in the day.

My boy is trying to talk me into grabbing his sz 14 MP's off of him for $400 but they have worn a couple of times. I already have a pair but I definitely want to double up and I can't find any in that for under $450 worn or not. i'm thinking about pulling the trigger....

Masterpiece> Every other kobe 9.

My local FTL is getting the inspirations and we only get only GR's if anything this might be a slightly limited GR

This is a weird release. If this is a GR then the DMV got left out for some reason. Unless people consider the ASG Elite as being a GR now. FTLs in Maryland that I know get limited releases aren't getting em.

My boy is trying to talk me into grabbing his sz 14 MP's off of him for $400 but they have worn a couple of times. I already have a pair but I definitely want to double up and I can't find any in that for under $450 worn or not. i'm thinking about pulling the trigger....

Masterpiece> Every other kobe 9.
If he's your boy he wouldnt ask for 400 for worn MPs

Nah man. Homeboy is asking for almost double retail for shoes that have been WORN.

He's trying to hustle you for a quick benjamin and change haha.

I agree but you know how it is when that almighty dollar comes into play. it is what it is.
Yeah but that doesnt change the fact that hes asking for almost 200 over retail from a friend for worn kicks. Maybe its just me but morally i couldnt do that to a friend of mine. I paid $375 to a complete stranger for a new pair and it feels alot better than getting raped by a buddy

ahahah really,who pays that much to a friend for worn shoes around that price deadstock.

Cmn now bruh 

The Masterpiece will raise in resell price and be HIGHLY sought after well past 2014. Along with other CWs down the road. The unique look, high retail and limited availability make this the shoe to have so far this year. What else has dropped or is coming up that can rival the Elites. I'm not talking about performance on court or off either. I'll wait...

Predicting the future is just taking an educated guess..

View media item 825167

Foot Locker by me that didn't get MP and ASG is getting inspirations. I have no interest in them though. Should've had a sulfur yellow outsole.

Foot Locker by me that didn't get MP and ASG is getting inspirations. I have no interest in them though. Should've had a sulfur yellow outsole.
Sulfur yellow outsole would have sold me.  I think they really need that to break up all the black just a little

So reviews are stating these are basically overpriced kobe 8s??

Can't wait for this years cool lowtop colorways having people re sell these As vnds lol

Just called a couple of my local FTL's and they don't know whether it's raffle or FCFS and when I asked about whether or not they'd be getting FSR's the manager said yeah they will be getting FSR but not too many pairs. Don't know exactly what that means in terms of GR or not but I really hope I could get these inspirations, fell in love with Kobe's after I bought a pair of VI's to ball in and have been buying Kobe's ever since.

Predicting the future is just taking an educated guess..
I agree. I wouldn't even say an educated guess either. Just a guess/assumption if anything.

I was going to quote your post without the photo, but Chapelle is the man, so I had to let him live a little.

Just went to the HOH in Winston Salem and they didn't know much of the Inspirations. Told me to call tomorrow. They hadn't received them as of yet.

Just went to the HOH in Winston Salem and they didn't know much of the Inspirations. Told me to call tomorrow. They hadn't received them as of yet.
they are getting them tho.  Hanes Mall HOH is listed on the launch calendar.

did you try for the aunt pearls?  i was thinking about driving up from Charlotte to enter the raffle

Oh yeah, they are getting them. I just figured they would have some knowledge of how many they are getting or how they were going to release.

I did sign up for the Aunt Pearls.... good luck with that though. From what I understand, less than 18 pair there.

"so far this year". Did you skip that part lol? That means as of this point. Nike could always make another Prelude type release or the KD 7, Lebron 12 could all be limited like the 9 Elite.

Calm down, chief. I read the entire post...

My reaction was to your very first sentence, "The Masterpiece will raise in resell price and be HIGHLY sought after well past 2014", or did you skip that part lol?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom