THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Welp so much for trying to trade my ASG for the Inspirations. Looks like people in the DMV won't have much of a chance as once thought.

lypac lypac Exactly. People can sleep all they want, this Kobe 9 Elite is THAT SHOE for 2014. All will be hard to come by. If these aren't GR none will be. There may be more per store but it's far from a GR.

Last edited:

Yea but I'm in upstate.  Which don't get me wrong, I have 3 different house of hoops within an hour and 15 minutes from me, 2 in separate directions tho.  1 is five minutes away.  But people are nuts here you get everyone signing up for raffles lots of high school kids with their parents both signing up, prolly just to be cool at school.  Which is fine I get that, just sucks for me lol.  Kids barely know what sneaker is releasing, or just tryna make some cash

I usually get at least 3 other people to sign up for me for every release so hopefully I can get lucky!
Yeah EastCoast sounds crazy during shoe releases. I like it here in AZ but we do miss out. Good luck on those raffles.

lypac lypac Exactly. People can sleep all they want, this Kobe 9 Elite is THAT SHOE for 2014. All will be hard to come by. If these aren't GR none will be. There may be more per store but it's far from a GR.

Idk about FAR from a GR.

Arundel, Columbia and Wheaton are all getting them.

Not to mention the usual suspects in Annapolis, PG and Montgomery.

If the details are at all those places, I feel confident in my chances.

Yeah EastCoast sounds crazy during shoe releases. I like it here in AZ but we do miss out. Good luck on those raffles.
Thank you, you too.  But let me see when I visited Scottsdale and Peoria a few years back I LOVED AZ.  The weather was great, could wear sneakers year round.  I was there for Christmas, 78 degrees that day!!  I need to live there lol....

Idk about FAR from a GR.

The Meteorology was a limited GR. Everyone out here got those. These aren't even close to the number of stores that got them. The next 3 CWs aren't as hyped so your chances will be better by default. The next 3 should be easier by comparison.

Thank you, you too.  But let me see when I visited Scottsdale and Peoria a few years back I LOVED AZ.  The weather was great, could wear sneakers year round.  I was there for Christmas, 78 degrees that day!!  I need to live there lol....

Yeah weather is nice right now come summer time its a different story. Enjoying it while we can.

I think online these will be a lot easier and more plentiful. In store is the same. Even worse according to the AZ homies.

I know that's what everyone was saying, does it look weird and noticeable though?

I knew I should've grabbed the 10.5, may have to pick one up and sell the 11 if its too goofy looking, anxious to get these in now so I can try them on

It looks normal to me. You won't look down and say "These shoes look too big" when you take a step for example.

Footlocker locator has updated. These are NOT a GR. Same spots as ASG. DMV basically getting them at the same places. As stated from the beginning all Elites are limited.

That's what I've been saying I've heard from some of my connects. They've all been saying limited gr at the best... somewhere around ASG numbers.

Doesn't matter to me now since I only have my sights set on the Details.

Although it's not a GR there's no need to panic. They will be much easier to obtain online and resell won't be as high if you miss out.

My ASG's came in last night and....WOW.

These shoes are just gorgeous. Pics really don't do them justice.

uhhh no...its far from being THAT SHOE for 2014, but they are a good looking shoe none the less.

uhhh no...its far from being THAT SHOE for 2014, but they are a good looking shoe none the less.

The Masterpiece will raise in resell price and be HIGHLY sought after well past 2014. Along with other CWs down the road. The unique look, high retail and limited availability make this the shoe to have so far this year. What else has dropped or is coming up that can rival the Elites. I'm not talking about performance on court or off either. I'll wait...

Last edited:
Idk about FAR from a GR.

Bruh. Everytime I'm reading through this thread and I see your avi I have to stop scrolling and just look at it for a while.

EPIC.

My local FTL is getting the inspirations and we only get only GR's if anything this might be a slightly limited GR

Finally got my ASG's today...no complaints here. Not feeling the "Gumbo" laces though. Ill stick with the glows or grab some all black laces down the line.

Back
Top Bottom