THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
if the "Inspirations" didn't have that yellow liner I would be all over them. Something about it disgusts me lol.

For $225 you shouldn't really be forced to buy the lebron 11 just so you have an insole with zoom that lasts. These should have come with insole options like the Jordan 2012
Absolutely.  I guess the frustration for all of this on my end is the fact that they make a modular/removable setup and don't include replacements or offer them up for sale.

Last edited:

Absolutely
yup.. I got lucky and owned 2 pairs of Lebron XI already. But either way, the Lebron insole raises the foot too high. You can feel the heel counter doesn't lock in the heel as well. Obv the heel counter on the shoe was designed for the lower kobe insole . Lose a little court feel with the XI insole as well, so it's a lose lose situation. I really think the best solution would be replacement lunarlon insoles. The shoes far outlast the insoles. Nike needs to stop dicking around.

Last edited:

yup.. I got lucky and owned 2 pairs of Lebron XI already. But either way, the Lebron insole raises the foot too high. You can feel the heel counter doesn't lock in the heel as well. Obv the heel counter on the shoe was designed for the lower kobe insole . Lose a little court feel with the XI insole as well, so it's a lose lose situation.
Agreed here.  I haven't tried hooping with the Bron insole in, but just from a try on, it really throws off the heel lockdown (which isn't perfect in the first place imo) and overall fit

The outsole is what kills the Inspirations for me. Just too much black on the shoe for my tastes.
I know we have already agreed on this 
laugh.gif
 but I would attempt to cop these no question this weekend if they had a grey, white or yellow outsole.  Love the upper/tongue detail and other coloring, just the outsole gives it too much black

I know we have already agreed on this :lol:  but I would attempt to cop these no question this weekend if they had a grey, white or yellow outsole.  Love the upper/tongue detail and other coloring, just the outsole gives it too much black

This.

I know we have already agreed on this 
laugh.gif
 but I would attempt to cop these no question this weekend if they had a grey, white or yellow outsole.  Love the upper/tongue detail and other coloring, just the outsole gives it too much black
Interesting variety of opinions here.  I like black or colored outsoles, but hate white outsoles because they look terrible when they get a little dirty.  Inspirations are a maybe for me though.  

Except these aren't really blacked out... imo

Introduce the yellow flyknit and it needs a lighter color sole to break it up
No i mean i like the premium black pair but id get the white outsole filthy. Gimme a black outsole with black\grey flyknit and ill buy 2 pairs. Thats kinda why im hoping for ID for these knowing its most likely not happening

I got a feeling that when everyone sees kobe with the inspirations they gonna wish they never passed on em. It seemed to be that way with the sulfurs last year.

Last edited:

I got a feeling that when everyone sees kobe with the inspirations they gonna wish they never passed on em. It seemed to be that way with the sulfurs last year.
I MIGHT feel that way, but I can't cop every *** kobe 9 lol

Except these aren't really blacked out... imo

Introduce the yellow flyknit and it needs a lighter color sole to break it up
No i mean i like the premium black pair but id get the white outsole filthy. Gimme a black outsole with black\grey flyknit and ill buy 2 pairs. Thats kinda why im hoping for ID for these knowing its most likely not happening

Oh got you.

If they did a true blacked out pair like the wear-test samples they'd be good.

Difference is Kobe had some great performances on the court while wearing the Sulfur 8s...

He probably won't get the chance to do that wearing the Inspirations, since I'm guessing he won't return this season.

Last edited:
I assume the IX and the low's are gonna extend well into next season

Hurting the chances of a X if there were ever plans to begin with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom