THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
for those with experience with the whole raffle process.. if they said call back is on friday (today) do they call after a certain time?

I assume the IX and the low's are gonna extend well into next season

Hurting the chances of a X if there were ever plans to begin with

Well, Kobe did sign a 2yr contract extension, so there's a good chance we'll see him wearing the X and XI.

But Kobe wants his line to continue after his playing days are over, ala Jordan, so there may be more models to come over the years.

All i want is for these to go up on nike id so i can make a all black pair with a white swoosh

I love how everyone is saying these are going to be an easy cop, but let's be real, I struck out on 3 different RSVPs, people are missing out on raffles, so it's down to NDC tomorrow. Clearly, someone out there wants these. Guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. No offense to the East coast people, but Kobe is a west coast player...really wishing these dropped at a PST that didn't require me waking up at 4:30 am.

Wishing myself luck!

I love how everyone is saying these are going to be an easy cop, but let's be real, I struck out on 3 different RSVPs, people are missing out on raffles, so it's down to NDC tomorrow. Clearly, someone out there wants these. Guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. No offense to the East coast people, but Kobe is a west coast player...really wishing these dropped at a PST that didn't require me waking up at 4:30 am.

Wishing myself luck!
Hate waking up at 430am nike should be more considerate

for those with experience with the whole raffle process.. if they said call back is on friday (today) do they call after a certain time?
I got a call at 8:50pm for the maestros. It literally can be from 10am to 9pm.

I would literally throw my money at nike
Like the NRG version?  That one is my favorite.

I got my raffle call from Footlocker.  I am assuming that less people joined the raffles this time around.  I mean how many people are gonna by multiple $225 shoes?  I don't know but I would think with each raffle, less and less people will be participating.

Like the NRG version?  That one is my favorite.

I got my raffle call from Footlocker.  I am assuming that less people joined the raffles this time around.  I mean how many people are gonna by multiple $225 shoes?  I don't know but I would think with each raffle, less and less people will be participating.
yeah but one i dont have to pay 2k resell on

Got my MPs today from eBay. The detail is amazing, They were VNDS and there are two small chips on my medial side swoosh, but for 299 shipped I can't complain much.

One time, I went to Footlocker and didn't enter the raffle for the powder blue Jordan 10 but I got there when they opened.  I was trying on some Lebrons and the worker told me that they had an extra powder blue 10 in my size that was left over from the raffle because someone didn't pick up their phone.  If I didn't win the raffle for my size, I would just go there and ask if there are any leftovers that didn't pick up their phone.

First time trying a raffle after striking out so many times online and luckily I got a call from HoH just now. 

Last edited:
arrived at 5:40am (8am open) to become 18th in line for the 28 pairs in the only store in my city to get them

got the last size 9

one guy tried to start some ishhh, but it settled quickly.
Early release for this store?  Are there others that have an early release?

Back
Top Bottom