THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Whoa I didn't know people were lining up all over the world!  I thought that only happens in the US.  I wonder what other countries have this going on.

everywhere. our sneakerhead communities are smaller, but we get far fewer pairs here. 28 pairs in all of Sydney.

have you seen the photos of raffle crowds at chinese exclusive releases? massive.

everywhere. our sneakerhead communities are smaller, but we get far fewer pairs here. 28 pairs in all of Sydney.

have you seen the photos of raffle crowds at chinese exclusive releases? massive.

That's crazy. That would get me to stop trying to buy Nikes if I had to deal with that everytime. :smh:

So Nike did give us purple on the inspirations...the lunarlon insert where nobody can see :smh:

**** Nike, man, :lol:

Also, I was thinking the same damn thing about dude w/ the sweats tucked into the elite socks, :lol:

Inspirations don't look too bad up there, I just wish there was a white outsole.

Wow interesting.  Congrats on your Inspirations.

That's crazy. That would get me to stop trying to buy Nikes if I had to deal with that everytime. :smh:

Wow interesting.  Congrats on your Inspirations.

cheers guys.

yeah it's hard over here. neither the ms or asg came to sydney AT ALL. not even one colourway of the AJXX8 came to sydney, NOT ONE!

and with that purchase, i'm done buying shoes until the end of the year.

this shoe is so stressful, if tomorrow is really bad, I might just stop with these elites.  The price tag on these dont help at all. 

Glad you got one @eltouha

Last edited:
Remedial question:

I always see people talking about winning RSVP raffles at HOH and pick up windows etc. How do you enter to be chosen for that? Do you have to show up in store some time prior to release or do you call in?

Ive searched to see if i could find info elsewhere, but didn't come across anything concrete.

Hmm...wonder if these shoes are better looking in person than in pictures. I like the shoe, idk if I can justify paying $225 for it. What other colorways are going to be releasing? The blue colorway, gray, and the MJ's?

cheers guys.

yeah it's hard over here. neither the ms or asg came to sydney AT ALL. not even one colourway of the AJXX8 came to sydney, NOT ONE!

and with that purchase, i'm done buying shoes until the end of the year.
In Korea we got the MP's in as a weekday QS and they sold out in about 30 minutes.

2 weeks ago they did the Tiffany SB release at 1 store in the whole country... 600 raffle tickets for 101 pairs. I've sworn off raffles forever!

*Edit*

My wife is lined up in Japan right now and she says there's 100 pairs of the Inspirations, in comparison to 20 for those KD AP's.

Last edited:

Hmm...wonder if these shoes are better looking in person than in pictures. I like the shoe, idk if I can justify paying $225 for it. What other colorways are going to be releasing? The blue colorway, gray, and the MJ's?
I don't think anyone knows much about upcoming colorways, but I've compiled a list of the colorways that have been published so you can see the upcoming descriptions at least http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/kobe-9-leaked-colorway-list/  and a list of every model that we've seen here so far  http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/updated-kobe-9-all-colorways/

sick.gif
pimp.gif
 @ that black/white pair.

Are those official?

Remedial question:

I always see people talking about winning RSVP raffles at HOH and pick up windows etc. How do you enter to be chosen for that? Do you have to show up in store some time prior to release or do you call in?

Ive searched to see if i could find info elsewhere, but didn't come across anything concrete.
every HOH has different but similar procedures.  Usually during the week they have dedicated days, you come in sign your name get a ticket.  They will call you Friday to say if you win or not,  if you dont answer then thats on you.  Pick up window time is on Saturday (can vary)  usually like 10-2pm.  Check HOH or FTL website for details on your local HOH.  RSVP for nike towns is a different thing...check NDC for info.

This is just in general...every shoe could be different.

Last edited:
My hotel is literally 2 away from Westfield. What time should I get there in order to meet Bean?

sick.gif
pimp.gif
 @ that black/white pair.

Are those official?
No, not all are official, but most are.  If you are referring to the mostly black pair with the white sole, those were the first ones to come out.  Only a handful were raffled off in NYC.  I saw one on ebay, but it was $1000!

Congrats, fam.
thanks homie. Got the mps, passed on the asg's, gonna ball in the inspirations way more than the mps since the mps are a gem. Don't mess with J's but ever since the xx8 SE, only pairs of J's I've ever bought. Great performance shoes. Gonna grab the bred xx8 se's tomorrow as well when I pick up dem Kobe's. My rotation will consist of in order...kobe 8 (zoom insoles), kobe 6, kobe 5, xx8 se, kobe 9, cp3 7, kd 6 ( only reason kd's are the bottom of my rotation is the traction. If there was herringbone on the 6's, they'd be higher fosho )

Columbia SC? I was just there yesterday. I'm in Columbus ga.
Lol nah b. yeah I wasn't too specific. Columbia mall in maryland round bmore area. Driving out to the county to this FTL since launch locator said they were gettin these and they usually never get anything other than general releases. Better than tryna cop in the city or other hotspots around bmore.

Back
Top Bottom