THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
A lot of people are buying to resell... But a lot are buying to keep. I bought my pairs to keep.

It's very rare I wear a shoe right away, I'm sure a lot of dudes on this board are the same way.... Some dudes complain just to complain.

Most people might have these on ice because it is bad weather and winter for them.
there's that but I thought the general consensus was that the shoe looks awful to wear casually. I showed pictures of the 9s to coworkers and they thought of ski boots. However I will see if they are being worn here in NYC when the weather is better.

That and the fact that if they did put these on ID they'd be insanely pricey since flyknit is expensive to produce and it's going to be made to order. Also the options on other flyknit IDs are very slim. You'd most likely only be able to make the basic of IDs..

Well definitely I agree these have to be worn a certain way to look good and not goofy looking imo.

I wear my kicks the day they arrive usually. I'm still the only one that has worn Kobe's at my gym. The few guys I know that want to get them for ball haven't been able to get them yet. Maybe with the next release they will but for now I like being the only one with these kicks. Always like standing out.

I can't lie...It takes me about a mth or mth and a 1/2 before I finally wear my new kicks...I can't even remember the last time I actually wore a shoe on RD

I don't see the point to rush to get kicks on release day if you're going to wait to wear them. Fresh kicks are only fresh for so long.

Maybe I'm in the extreme minority here...but I try on EVERY pair of shoes I buy the day they arrive. I check the fit and check to see if there are any flaws on the inside. One little wrinkle in the ankle liner or half an inch of extra fabric poking out somewhere near your toes, and you've got a POS on your hands.

As a kid I was always wearing my new shoes out the store and putting my old ones in the new box. Nothing like that feeling of brand new shoes walking around the mall.

I have no problem with dudes that wear right away... Some shoes I want to do that with, but with the amount of shoes I have, and little time I get to wear em, it's difficult.

flooded like major reposts of the same pics. Speaking of repost, this picture is the same but a little bigger and clearer to me. Looks like theres hints of puple and turquoise in the upper flyknit. Liking them even more now. 

View media item 837982

Why didn't you give credit to whoever took this picture? :rofl:

All jokes aside...these are nice. :smokin

Last edited:
Yup back in the day it was old shoes in box,new shoes on feet and walking out the store.The good ole days.

I remember when FTL/shoe stores still had the shoes from the previous WEEKS release still on the shelf and it went by new arrivals.I remember the older shoes were near the bottom of the release shelf and if it was older than 2 weeks I wouldnt buy it lol..

No matter how clean your shoes were,the new shoes made the old ones look like S*** lol.

Last edited:
Between those and the Lebron SLH, the '14-15 Hornets are going to be styling
glasses.gif

Wish I still had my Muggsy Bogues jersey

A lot of people bought to resell but here theres snow on the ground from November till March. Nothing from winter comes out of the box until April at the earliest, and I'm sure a lot of people live in similar weather situations. Minnesota weather is rough.

I can't lie...It takes me about a mth or mth and a 1/2 before I finally wear my new kicks...I can't even remember the last time I actually wore a shoe on RD

Some I wear sooner most is about 3 months some even longer. I know this is a kobe post but I bought og attaq colorway last year and haven't worn them yet!

I have no problem with dudes that wear right away... Some shoes I want to do that with, but with the amount of shoes I have, and little time I get to wear em, it's difficult.
LOL...See, that's the problem I have. I've done worn my Gamma Jordan XI's more than I done wore my Bred XI already. Lately I've been wearing my shoes about 3-5 times a year

Some I wear sooner most is about 3 months some even longer. I know this is a kobe post but I bought og attaq colorway last year and haven't worn them yet!
I've never when a whole year w/o wearing a shoe @ least once...LOL. The only shoe I got that I've only worn once since RD is the White/Red Answer IV. If I wash the bottom they cld pass as DS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom