THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have no problem with dudes that wear right away... Some shoes I want to do that with, but with the amount of shoes I have, and little time I get to wear em, it's difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never when a whole year w/o wearing a shoe @ least once...LOL. The only shoe I got that I've only worn once since RD is the White/Red Answer IV. If I wash the bottom they cld pass as DS

It hasn't been a full year yet so there is time lol! I didn't wear my 2012 bred 11s until like oft or nov 13 lol

I can. For me it was the OG Black Jordan XVIs... love that shoe
pimp.gif
I can't get down w/ the XVI's...I need Jordan to bring back them 18's tho. I go back and look at em' now, the 18's were nice as ****

I think lebron xi are tight. The 8s are not even tight they have a lot of give once you wear them. The dude says he doesnt have a wide feet but im pretty sure he does.
 most fat people have wide feet #jussayin . His review sucked too, but the damn shoes are so nice I couldn't stop watching until the **** gave me a headache with his sorry camera work.

most fat people have wide feet #jussayin . His review sucked too, but the damn shoes are so nice I couldn't stop watching until the **** gave me a headache with his sorry camera work.
Yeah he's not that good of a reviewer but yet I still watch his videos. Why?

I have to make sure it fit right on the first day
That's a must now...I had to try on the Bron XI before I bought a pair cuz of all the fuss, but like some said, "It's certain models that hurt" which is crazy, cuz the Gammas damn near had me in tears, while the DMs felt like the Kobe 8 when you first put em' on

I can't get down w/ the XVI's...I need Jordan to bring back them 18's tho. I go back and look at em' now, the 18's were nice as ****

I still have my 2nd pair of the Black/Blue XVIII DS... all my XIXs, a few XXs and Red XXIs DS too...

I'm gonna try to unds them this summer.

If the gym is open and I can go, I will wear my shoes immediately. I'll cancel my plans if I have to lol.

:pimp:

Yo the fuse material was squeezing the life out of my feet the other night after sitting 2 hours at the movies.

Back
Top Bottom