THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't get it either. I don't care if someone posted my pics on IG. It's compliment, either they wish they had your shoes or they love your pic. Not like someone is stealing the actual shoes from me.

LOL i agree, unless your selling your pictures for money as in its your job like doing professional photography then I dont get it either.

LOL i agree, unless your selling your pictures for money as in its your job like doing professional photography then I dont get it either.
thats some ignorant ish thinking right there

if i take a picture of your girl and post it saying its my girl. would you be mad?

haha props to you then, i flip out like a mofo if some dude tryna stunt like my girl is his girl

hahah i mean i understand both sides, but really when it comes to your clothes shoes and etc, it seems like people take it too seriously.

no need to get angry or upset if its not damaging you in any way.

If you posted up a nice picture and somebody took your picture and got offered a job at like Nike for that picture then that's something to get pisst about.

Since these perceptions are a lot more GR, do you guys think they will go crazy and do few size runs at each foot locker for details?

thats some ignorant ish thinking right there

if i take a picture of your girl and post it saying its my girl. would you be mad?
A girl you love... and a shoe.

Yeah, same thing!
mean.gif

Safe to say the perspectives will be FCFS since they are everywhere? Ive been 0-3 so far and the actually like the perspectives.

You better call your local store just to be sure.
Just did, local FTL rep told me he hasn't decided whether or not to raffle them yet and to check back Wed. There's 3 footlockers around a 10 mile radius of where i live that are carrying them

Last edited:
I miss my draft days, wore those things to the ground and hard to find these days in DS my size. I might get those in memory of my IV,s its just white uppers are a beyotch to clean. Has anyone had experience with flynit and ease of cleaning?

Inspirations are CLEAN. not much going on compared to the MP and ASG but perfect in its own way. love it

i love my kicks more than my girl, she aint no wifey or anything. she can go but my kicks stay with me

This man said he'd be pissed if someone posted a pic of his girl and claimed it was theirs, then says the shoes are more important. Hopefully I just missed the sarcasm

damn this weather, i want a nice sunny day to test the gitd in put into my inspirations. grrrrr

A girl you love... and a shoe.

Yeah, same thing! :smh:

i put certain bits of myself into both, so exactly the same :wink:

This man said he'd be pissed if someone posted a pic of his girl and claimed it was theirs, then says the shoes are more important. Hopefully I just missed the sarcasm

sadly, no you didn't.

DSG shipping confirmation email for Inspirations, received like Jerry 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom