THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
95% of the reviews are garbage. You dont need to go over the obvious parts of the shoe. I can see what color the swoosh is, no need for the excessive tapping of it. Only review I like is nightwings performance reviews.

Right now in daylight
xpfo.jpg

Right now in dark
cjpb.jpg

Even darker
m2e7.jpg

Question for any of owners of the Kobe 9's or Flyknit shoes in general. I have the Mint Boot & Shoe Protector that I've used on my Kobe 8's, I was wondering if it'd be ok to spray my 9's with this spray on Flyknit, or if anyone at all has sprayed Dirt/Waterproofing on the 9's or Flyknits in general. Just wanted to check in to see before I spray and ruin something. I play indoors but I still have a full can left so I figured it'd be nice added protection if I happen to walk outside or anything. Any opinions or help would get greatly appreciated.

95% of the reviews are garbage. You dont need to go over the obvious parts of the shoe. I can see what color the swoosh is, no need for the excessive tapping of it. Only review I like is nightwings performance reviews.
Yes I truly hate reviews.Especially kids and hypebeasts explaining and go over things that we can clearly see.

Then get all the info,colors and terms wrong lol.

IMO the inspirations are the best thus far. Instant classic like the sulphur to the kobe 8. The MP were way to fruity for my taste. Wayyy to much color, and i liked the blacked out look of the sole on the inspirations as opposed to that weird jail grey sole or the GITD ASG sole.

I did like however the tongue on the ASG.

For some reason the suns PE looks fantastic, but thats because thats the closet thing to an actual lakers colorway since the kb7 that's being released to the public

I got the aunt pearls im the one that would ve getting the Kobe 9 gumbos. Dang tough trade for me. I dont wanna regret losing my APs but I really want these kobe 9 ASG.

I got the aunt pearls im the one that would ve getting the Kobe 9 gumbos. Dang tough trade for me. I dont wanna regret losing my APs but I really want these kobe 9 ASG.
not sure about that one, i've heard from the kd forums that the AP's were extremely limited compared to the all star pack. If you give yours up, you might not find it again for a good price, while the 9 gumbos you can. I still prefer any 9's over any limited kd's tho 

Last edited:
That Lakers colorway in April is copped. I want to at last own 1 Kobe 9 Elite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom