THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why didn't you give credit to whoever took this picture?
roll.gif

All jokes aside...these are nice.
smokin.gif
lol i would if i knew who took it. Its a leaked picture just floating around the net with multiple blogs and forums posting it so its hard to see where it originated from. I did say it was a REPOST though so i didn't claim it to be mine. 
judging from that calendar (not the prices), the wolf grey/court purple, could that be the Draft Days? 
nerd.gif

Between those and the Lebron SLH, the '14-15 Hornets are going to be styling
glasses.gif

Wish I still had my Muggsy Bogues jersey
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Lebron SLH series has nothing to do with the old Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets
not even close imo. Prelude 2 way better.

Last edited:
They're getting real comfy. Hate the shozoku rubbing off tho. Dammit.

View media item 838824

Same thing happened to mine and I've only worn them casually, I think its because of the laces rubbing against it.

I wanna see if I can touch it up somehow, but part of me doesn't even give a **** because when I have them on you can't notice.

I'm way too OCD when it comes to sneakers, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the laces holding up for you guys? Like I said before after I got my MP and un tied them and the laces ripped :smh:

My laces are ripping on my MP also. Debating a new color when I replace them. Been too lazy to take them off completely and measure them yet though.

95% of the reviews are garbage. You dont need to go over the obvious parts of the shoe. I can see what color the swoosh is, no need for the excessive tapping of it. Only review I like is nightwings performance reviews.
KicksGenius also have good reviews, and they're performance tests are legit. I think them and nightwing  are probably the best 2 reviewers out there.

I doubled up. Probably one of my better decisions they are great for casual and on court (i only ball indoor) the asg are my favorite out the ones that have released so far.
Safe to say the perspectives will be FCFS since they are everywhere? Ive been 0-3 so far and the actually like the perspectives.

i doubled up on the inspirations. I got the ASG too. I kind of wish i doubled on those more. The black and white flyknit is easier to rock more often. I think the details will probably be my most worn shoe. ...doubling up is hard. thats $450 of the jump if you can manage to get two pairs from two different retailers.

got an email from d*cks and it said shipping, but it was a damn free shipping promo..
They are pretty slow when they get in a lot of orders at once. Same thing happen during black friday week. They took over a week to ship out my shoes.

A limited quantity of the "Perspective" Nike Kobe 9 will be available on RUVILLA.com and at select VILLA locations Saturday.

How are the laces holding up for you guys? Like I said before after I got my MP and un tied them and the laces ripped :smh:
Laces are 100% garbage. mine havent ripped but are ridiculously stretched out. Was thinking I had some black kevlar Lebron 9 laces from my taxi elites... but I was wrong they are just the regular cotton laces. I need some different laces though... these are terrible.

I took our my MP laces since they were tearing in one spot. Turns out they're tearing in several spots. Much be cheap laces rubbing against the fuse lined flyknit. Anyways for those wondering the laces are 72 inches long. I contacted nike chat support about replacement laces and they suggested shoelace express $7.95 for laces and $5.95 for shipping or returning the shoes for a refund. Looks like I might be taking these back to Nike DC and getting the perspectives next weekend.

I took our my MP laces since they were tearing in one spot. Turns out they're tearing in several spots. Much be cheap laces rubbing against the fuse lined flyknit. Anyways for those wondering the laces are 72 inches long. I contacted nike chat support about replacement laces and they suggested shoelace express $7.95 for laces and $5.95 for shipping or returning the shoes for a refund. Looks like I might be taking these back to Nike DC and getting the perspectives next weekend.
If you got a size 13 i'll buy them from you :wink:

Quick question for the peeps who own the MPs. Do the colors of the shoe look different when viewing them from different angles. I ask just because it seems the inspirations are that way.

Any confirmed pics of the lows at all? Are the lows going to be coming in the same colorways as high tops?

Last edited:
I've seen people floating it around unsourced, so for everyone wondering, that picture of the draft days or Easters or whatever they may end up being actually came from a post in this thread.

Some dude (not me) said his friend was on the set of a Nike commercial and managed to sneak a pic of them.

Back
Top Bottom