THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The perspectives this week will be easily accessible for all those who want them.  It sounds like not a lot of people are real interested in them and are just looking ahead to the details.  Me personally I love the blue and volt combo here, and am happy that these will be an easy cop!

They're getting real comfy. Hate the shozoku rubbing off tho. Dammit.
Same thing happened to mine and I've only worn them casually, I think its because of the laces rubbing against it.

I wanna see if I can touch it up somehow, but part of me doesn't even give a **** because when I have them on you can't notice.

I'm way too OCD when it comes to sneakers,
laugh.gif
Mannnnnn this is my biggest issue and really only issue since kobe IV's (Kobe VII I have problems all around but I aint counting that pos shoe). I thought the 8s resolved this with that embeded sheath (shozoku), but when I got my elite8s it had a protruding emblem and that rubbed off as well.  Moments like this just confirm more and more how much nike does not care about details (no pun intended for march 22 lol). Thanks for sharing, now I know not to lace up all the way!

Ive been looking for Kobe 9 ASG. I finally found some and this guy offered me a trade of his ASg kobes for my KD VI aunt pearls? Is that a good trade? What u guys think?
Dude a "good trade" is whatever shoe YOU want....don't ask the internet for approval on shoes YOU will wear smh

How do these fit. True to size?
Standard answer has been this I think:  TTS on width, but a little long in toebox.  So, 1/2 size down could be acceptable if you have a narrow to medium foot and tighter fit, but TTS is recommended if you don't mind a little extra space in the toe.

Standard answer has been this I think:  TTS on width, but a little long in toebox.  So, 1/2 size down could be acceptable if you have a narrow to medium foot and tighter fit, but TTS is recommended if you don't mind a little extra space in the toe.
maybe this should be posted on the first page, (if not already)  seems like every other page we get this question on sizing. 

I agree on that but he may just mean in the sense of market value.
Are you still talking about the AP and Devotion?

Well AP is worth more given they retail for $150 and being sold well over $325

Devotion are retail $225 and being sold at $350 and down.

So AP has more value right now.

[COLOR=#Red]"Hi E****** M*****,

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you choosing NBAStore.com for your merchandise needs from the best brands. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill a portion of your order and we apologize for the inconvenience.

A refund in the amount of $232.24 which includes applicable shipping, taxes and discounts will be issued to the form of payment used at checkout for the item(s) listed below. We continuously strive to provide the best service in the industry, and as a result, have added $10 Promotional Credit (merchandise credit) to your account for use any time toward future purchases with us. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."
:smh: [/COLOR]

Anybody else that was able to order through the link I posted on the RD get a canceled order from NBAstore?

Last edited:
Just saw this nice pic on nike FB.  Nice shot of the ASGs on court.  Not sure why Nike posted this 2 hrs ago when these are no longer available.

1981899_10152027805336309_1036124337_n.jpg

Just saw this nice pic on nike FB.  Nice shot of the ASGs on court.  Not sure why Nike posted this 2 hrs ago when these are no longer available.
cuz nike is some damn hypebeasts.

JK I'm sure they just want to generate demand to sell the remaining highs and future lows

Sorry, but I was about to ask about sizing too. I checked the last couple of pages and didn't find anything on sizing. I tried on my friend's 9.5. The width was absolutely fine, but the width at the toebox was just a bit tight. I have a slightly above average width foot. If I get a pair in the future would I go with 9.5 or 10? I wear 10 in AJ1 for reference. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom