THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

give me lows give the lows

I actually want to see the mids more for once actually.Nike gon have us broke all year due to 3 different type of shoes in 1 damn shoe seriies.

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

give me lows give the lows

I actually want to see the mids more for once actually.Nike gon have us broke all year due to 3 different type of shoes in 1 damn shoe seriies.
Nike. The cause of the great depression.

there's only 1.5 months left in the regular season and we still haven't seen official pictures of the lows? :smh:

I was looking at the release date calendar on the Spanish one and it has a turbo green pair coming out April 18th wish I bet is the Easter pair considering the lebron Easter is green also this year. So I'm almost betting those are the draft days the picture of the white and purple elites up recently

i doubled up on the inspirations. I got the ASG too. I kind of wish i doubled on those more. The black and white flyknit is easier to rock more often. I think the details will probably be my most worn shoe. ...doubling up is hard. thats $450 of the jump if you can manage to get two pairs from two different retailers.
Yeah it's tough with that price tag luckily I haven't seen to much that peaks my interests, but waiting on those details. Hope to score a pair.

Been kinda hoping to hear what people think about the inspirations. Seems like they kinda got skipped over just a little bit. People not feeling the colorway?

Been kinda hoping to hear what people think about the inspirations. Seems like they kinda got skipped over just a little bit. People not feeling the colorway?
IMO inspirations are underrated. Will be one of those cws that won't get the appreciation they deserve until they can't be found. Similar to the sulfur 8s.

Still waiting to get my Inspirations in from NDC tomorrow, so I have no in person impressions of them. From pics/vids though, I like them the most out of the 3 colorways releasing in March. I don't like the shade of blue they used on the Perspectives, and the Details are cool but don't strike me as a personal must have. I always have a thing for the black/yellow colorway though.

IMO inspirations are underrated. Will be one of those cws that won't get the appreciation they deserve until they can't be found. Similar to the sulfur 8s.

this, while I am surprised people arnt more into them. Im very into them because its the closest thing we had to a Laker CW in a while. The in soles are purple just to keep that Laker cw but too bad there none on the outside lol.

How can people be more in to the Inspirations? They sold out almost everywhere by the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom