THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just inspirations Inspirations from city gear. ..225 shipped cant beat that. however the website was crashing like Jimmy usually does

perspectives ectives are GR like people claim. if not id trade inspirations for them. perspective is the best colorwatly imo

The New NBA

Ginoboli wears Lebron's. I wouldn't wear the sneaker of an opponent. Especially one in which I gave a ring too :smh:

It seems like the sneakers would be a constant reminder of the mistakes he made at the end of game six.

This is nothing new, Gary Payton had his own shoes and still wore Jordan PEs

Some of those guys, don't care about sneakers to the extent the public does. I'm pretty sure Ginoboli has no type of emotion attached to his footwear.

Last edited:
Never done the raffle thing before is it pure luck or will my chances be higher if I get a ticket early
timing of ticket pickup has zero effect on chances. the availability however does. considering how much of these will be available you shouldnt have a problem getting a callback.

sometimes you need a little bit more than luck. Stores that are getting 1 FSR or 2 might already have some pairs spoken for by employees or friends of employees/manager

Since my local mall is getting these 2 of the 3 shoe stores, I take it these R a GR? So these will be less valued than the 

first 2 pairs came out?

Since my local mall is getting these 2 of the 3 shoe stores, I take it these R a GR? So these will be less valued than the 
first 2 pairs came out?
You're not going to be able to resell for more than retail. Don't bother.

wasnt gonna bother to cop or resell or to collect. I like the colorway but not liking the high boot. Wish they wer a mid.

So I called up every footlocker in SD and all of their responses seemed scripted. When I asked them how many pairs they had and if I will have issues getting a pair they either said "We only have 12 pairs" or "I cannot disclose the information". Could the possibly be hyping them up. They are raffling them at all stores but I've struck out at every raffle I entered so far, but then again these are going to be at every footlocker location in SD. I'm wondering if I should be worried.
I hear ya.  I put in a raffle entry @ UTC in SD and just want a couple pairs to ball in.  Didn't really try for the inspiration (raffle entry at FTL), but I definitely will for the Detail.  The way I look at it, if I miss out on the Perspectives via raffle, I'll try hard for the Detail, and the Lakers/Showtime colorways online and in store.  Really wish they'd open a Nike store in SD.

Back
Top Bottom