THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

My DSG order got cancelled.  After they "Located it in stock".........
tired.gif

I'm so happy that I ordered from NDC as a backup.
I got the same email. WTF? I ordered as soon as they went up and the item had already been "Located In Stock?"

I've never had DSG cancel one of my orders before.
DSG is absolute garbage, they cancelled over 5 of my orders in the last 3 years. They were so bad they sent me sorry "gift cards" and online discounts, I went to go order Kobe shorts and socks, guess what happened the next day? I got an email saying ORDER CANCELLED? lmao, I mean shoes ok, but after all that, shorts and socks?? really? EFF DSG. Good luck to anyone using them in future, just be aware.

With DSG you literally have to order in the 1st 5 mins of it going live to be assured.

Inspirations came in. Loving this shoe. There's a good amount of Elec Greenish/Orange on it when up close but from afar the color looks yellow. Tough to capture with my phone camera. If only I had the Potato Camera... 
laugh.gif
 Chroma tongue and 3m logo/swoosh. For sure my Kobe IX Beater, especially with the black soles. Might just pass on the other two elites. MP, ASG x 2, and Inspirations should be good enough. Might go for details if they're nice in person.
Nice Clean shot of the Inspiration. Haven't seen too many on here so far. Yeah with the black sole you don't have to worry about them looking dirty.

Is it because they are pulling some stock from the retail stores or are they all coming from a warehouse?
 I think they pull some stock from stores, because DSG orders in the past have come from their warehouse come from the east coast, but for my Inspirations they are on their way to me in the Bay from Victorville, California. I did a quick google search and there's a DSG store in that town.

My Inspirations are size 8.5 btw, didn't get cancelled. Order went through at 4:51am PST.

Last edited:
damn and this is why I haven't shopped at ****'s since 2010..  all you people should have known from the name of the store. 
smokin.gif

I've had many orders cancelled from DSG in the last year,  as much as that sucks, its just how it goes.   Though I will say, on one order I ordered 4 items, and they shipped from 4 different locations and arrived at different days in the week.  I think they just stock locate the items at any DSG location and ship it,  this probably causes a lot of confusions and is an unorganized method, which may be the reason to lead to many cancellations. 

Last edited:
Picked up a jacket and some shorts to go with the ASG's from Nike's Clearance sale...not the best match but it'll do. 

Oh yeah, the Shorts are LBJ's 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ Those go so hard ^^^

Why does PJ Tucker rock all of these Kobe 9's? He plays for the Suns. 

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

give me lows give the lows

I actually want to see the mids more for once actually.Nike gon have us broke all year due to 3 different type of shoes in 1 damn shoe seriies.
there are no mids. 
Did kb24 put up the 9 elites? ASG or Inspiration?
Only the MP's as far as i know. No ASG though and i didn't check for the inspiration drop.

Kobe 9 Is slated to run into September... and doesn't Kobe's first shoe of each line drop around Xmas? So hes got 2 full months to get back to Mamba Level before the X drops
New Kobe models will start dropping in Feburary.
 it varies, the previous models before the 7 or 8 released a little before the season started. The 8's and 9's started late, and since the 9's are gonna have 3 models, it might run even later.

Even at gr details gonna be very hard to get just because people keep posting hyping them even more. I have money but I can't keep up with every shoe I will want I'm going to have to be selective. This stuff is becoming way to expensive. lol I got mortgage and a wife and kid too

Back
Top Bottom